+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bristol absolutely smashed by Villa.

Bristol absolutely smashed by Villa.

This league is there for the taking.
    Back Wilder properly in the window and we will walk second spot minimum.

And that’s the issue we do not have the money to back CW. I heard today that we have spoken to Chris Martin, thé player what’s to come and it got down to the money. As usual we bailed out and the player looks like going to Wolves. We will never have a better chance and I cannot believe the board are not pushing the boat out. Hopefully they prove me wrong.

If the board don't roll the dice and fund wilder this window they can f u c k right off.
    Sick of listening to apologists saying they stump up to keep us going.
    Whoop the fuc k do. That's what football club owners do.
    Sh i t or get the f u c k off the pot.
    We won't have a better chance in McCabes lifetime.
    Get up and he gets more money back than he could ever dream of,and go down as a total Blades legend.
    Like f u c k he will.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    If the board don't roll the dice and fund wilder this window they can f u c k right off.
    Sick of listening to apologists saying they stump up to keep us going.
    Whoop the fuc k do. That's what football club owners do.
    Sh i t or get the f u c k off the pot.
    We won't have a better chance in McCabes lifetime.
    Get up and he gets more money back than he could ever dream of,and go down as a total Blades legend.
    Like f u c k he will.
    This, exactly. If he's stupid enough to fűck this up he deserves all the brickbats he gets.

they wont sbt listening to chris the other day he said 1 permanent which we presume is leonard and 3 loans so for me hes got 1 million for leonard and a million for salaries for loans and we know we will be hagling on percentages of how much of each players salaries we have to pay it is very frustrating especially with the position weve got ourselves in but ive still great confidence that chris will bring the right players in even with the low budget hes got

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    they wont sbt listening to chris the other day he said 1 permanent which we presume is leonard and 3 loans so for me hes got 1 million for leonard and a million for salaries for loans and we know we will be hagling on percentages of how much of each players salaries we have to pay it is very frustrating especially with the position weve got ourselves in but ive still great confidence that chris will bring the right players in even with the low budget hes got
    And I have every confidence that if we fade away because Wilder wasn't backed reasonably he will go to a club that actually wants success and gives him more than fu c k ing buttons.

yeah not disagreeing with you here sbt and if chris isnt given sufficient backing in the summer after the pittance their giving him in january and he walks previous protest that mcabe has seen in the past will be nothing to the furore that hes gonna face from blades fans could damage the club forever

the board are treading a very fine line here and testing the patience of the best manager weve had since john harris imo (sorry harry lovers ) im still not 100 per cent convinced they want us to get to the premier league with all these expensive salaries they will have to pay out to stay there

Agree. They are too fu c k ing parochial to note the £100m for finishing bottom,which we wouldn't.
    Brooks is a £15m guarantor on JTW expenditure if we don't go up. It's a no brainer.
    Last edited by seanbeanstattoo; 01-01-2018 at 08:59 PM.

other than Wolves, who are head and shoulders above the rest, I haven't seen anything spectacular from any of the other "top" teams. That includes our very average 2nd placed hosts from today.

tho of course Bolton fans will be saying we're **** aswell

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast