+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jake Livermore

Jake Livermore

Went into the crowd at Wet Spam to confront a supporter who apparently made a comment about the death of his son.

Fans and stewards held him back but I’d have let him give the tw&t a pasting.

The fan needs to be identified and handed a ban in my opinion.

https://news.sky.com/story/west-brom...emark-11194454

You have to wonder what goes through the head of some so called human being that think it's funny to mock somebody over the death of their young son.
    What would have been even better is if some West Ham fan sat behind him had lamped him one. Mind you he'd have been the one sat in a cell at the moment

surely he will get a lifetime ban from them

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    Agreed SOB but there's always

"Think of the fan" where WHU are concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    I'm sure i've seen where the prats been identified,i agree a life time ban is what's needed.How anyone can make a joke abart summat like losin a baby is beyond me and i know how it hurst cos my family's had more than one tragedy like this. UTCB

Our Billy gets it all the time absolute scumbags,same as the Arrogants who sing about Paul Coutts and his injured leg,scumbags

People like this are the lowest of the low. Even lower than a snakes belly. I’m a placid type of bloke but I’m afraid they would have had to drag me off the scummy git.