+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well done John Lundstam ....

Well done John Lundstam ....

More successful passes this week than ANY player from the top leagues in Europe!

Hope the link works !

https://twitter.com/sportdecapp/stat...7Ctwgr%5Eemail

182 passes, brilliant. There’s definitely a player in there and he’ll only get better.

I like this lad, but that's all he is at the moment, a young lad learning his trade.

He's had to come in and do a mans job when we've been without our main midfield players. He's had to replace our midfield instead of learn from it.

Brooks has come into the side and been electric at times because he has had the benefit of Leon Clarke and Billy Sharp helping him, and a settled midfield with Coutts and Fleck giving him the free role to do some damage.

Lundstram, on the other hand has had to come in as number one midfielder at times this season, he's had all the responsibility of making the midfield tick and it is a role he has got better and better in as the games have gone by. Sadly for him, and us, most of the games have seen us lose points because he is not yet the finished article

I thought he was excellent at Derby. Lundstrum and Fleck carried Duffy, especially first half and second half we bossed midfield. He was the whipping boy when Coutts got injured but now we are seeing yet again that CW knows how to pick good potential and lower league diamonds. Good job really as our 2 owners are expecting CW to get us to the Premiership on a League 1 budget.

Really impressed with him of late. Doing a great job covering for Coutts. Glad we bought him.

Needs a song of his own now.

He's a good player is Lundstram,and the more he plays the better he'll become i think,but we need FLECKY at his side.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Game_of_thow~ins View Post
    More successful passes this week than ANY player from the top leagues in Europe!

Hope the link works !

https://twitter.com/sportdecapp/stat...7Ctwgr%5Eemail
    Admit it you have a problem with the letter "R" dont you

Needs to play like he did at Derby everyweek he was impressive.

I totally and utte*ly *esent and *efute that Chip.. Howeve*, since you've b*ought it up - it dates back to being at boa*ding school and since then I've never looked at anybody's "*" since !

I know it's not *ational or *easonable, and it kept me away f*om B*amall Lane for fou* yea*s, but I'm *eally getting ove* it now with se*ious attacks becoming *a*e* and *a*e*

Think I was the only one who *eacted badly to the new manage* being Ch*istophe* Wilde* !!

Quote Originally Posted by Game_of_thow~ins View Post
    I totally and utte*ly *esent and *efute that Chip.. Howeve*, since you've b*ought it up - it dates back to being at boa*ding school and since then I've never looked at anybody's "*" since !

I know it's not *ational or *easonable, and it kept me away f*om B*amall Lane for fou* yea*s, but I'm *eally getting ove* it now with se*ious attacks becoming *a*e* and *a*e*

Think I was the only one who *eacted badly to the new manage* being Ch*istophe* Wilde* !!
    Name:  MONKEY.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  21.2 KB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast