+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - The Dark Side

OT - The Dark Side

My god, I've just read this post on their ***** board.

"Anyone remember when Fawaz was going to sell us to the Yanks and they were going to appoint Rowett.
    Good times......

Almost feel sorry for them.
    The points gap, plus the amount of teams between them and 6th, looks like they wouldn't even sniff the play-offs again this season by changing the manager. They're probably safe from the drop but it's depressing when you've got nothing to play for with half a season to go and your team is getting worse, and factor in what should have been a New Owner "bounce" it's not looking too good for them right now.
    Can Notts capitalise, for once?

It’s been funny on Twitter today, florist fans blaming radio red and red rag reporters for their poor form ��

Still think we are a long way from capitalising on anything at the moment, just need to get out of this league and push on from there. Hopefully a couple of good signings in Jan and we will be on our way.

The fans who I look after don't expect Warbs to still be there at the end of season

Had to laugh at Fray trying to slap down the fans that were calling for their manager to be sacked pre-match. He actually compared Fw-word's position to last season's fellow strugglers Burton Albion (ignoring the massive gulf in attendances) and Birmingham City, who must have the dumbest owners for sacking a manger who had them on the verge of the play-offs since, well, since Fword sacked a manager who had them on the verge of the play-offs.

I'd be glad if they did sack him because I cannot stand listening to him, he always sounds almost out of breath, but not quite, with that stupid semi-posh southern accent. It's going to be Nigel Clough next isn't it. We might as well get that one over with.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    I'd be glad if they did sack him because I cannot stand listening to him, he always sounds almost out of breath, but not quite, with that stupid semi-posh southern accent.
    So glad it isn't just me that thinks this. He has the most annoying voice/accent combination in football to my ears! Not sure there's any posh in it though

KN to them? AH was asked on twitter t'other day if any truth in the rumour.Naturally laughed it off but,you never say never.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    So glad it isn't just me that thinks this. He has the most annoying voice/accent combination in football to my ears! Not sure there's any posh in it though
    Oh I don't know, Keith Curle is a strong challenger for that

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    KN to them? AH was asked on twitter t'other day if any truth in the rumour.Naturally laughed it off but,you never say never.
    Line from the bard for you, Swale - 'Jesters do oft prove profits'.

Warburton has been sacked

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Line from the bard for you, Swale - 'Jesters do oft prove profits'.
    King Lear: Act 5 Scene 3 quote ........ "Jesters do oft prove prophets" ....... not 'profits'.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast