+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well done Paul Warne.

Well done Paul Warne.

Had some stick on here me included.

I thought his substitutions today we’re excellent.
    Also switched formation and put Ajayi up front.

He seems to be growing into the role.
    We would have lost that earlier in the season.

Credit to Warne.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Had some stick on here me included.

I thought his substitutions today we’re excellent.
    Also switched formation and put Ajayi up front.

He seems to be growing into the role.
    We would have lost that earlier in the season.

Credit to Warne.
    Yes credit where it is due,Warney set the team up well today,the subs made a huge impact,and the changes in formation showed courage,so a big well done from me Paul,keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by dmentor View Post
    Yes credit where it is due,Warney set the team up well today,the subs made a huge impact,and the changes in formation showed courage,so a big well done from me Paul,keep up the good work.
    Our use of substitutes in our last few games has been very effective.... a pity about the previous months, but better late than never, and let's hope that Warney continues with the current strategy ie don't wait until the 85th minute before making a change.

came into hospitality today and made a speech thanking fans for there support. he went on to clear up the KM situation..
    He/RUFC bid for moore in august before the last window closed, his words were a significant amount more than ipswich paid for him... warne was told by ipswich he was deff not for sale and they wanted to see how he progressed.
    about a month ago ipswich confirmed they were open to offers for moore and would consider selling in January. warne has increased the offer and two other clubs have bid. atm we are the highest bidder though that will change on a daily/weekly basis.
    he went on to say moores wages are not a problem so it will boil down to the highest bid...
    i spoke to brecks and atm theres 7 players we are having a close look at (inc moore)