+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Team v Ipswich.

Team v Ipswich.

Moore. (Important he is kept sharp for the important game after)

Nathan Thomas

CCV
    Jake Wright
    Sam Graham

Lafferty

Lundstram
    Slater
    Carruthers

Sharp
    Lavery

Subs

Couldn't give a flying.

Just rest everybody.

No-one wants to thrash the oinkers more than I, but this is a naive stance. We are now one win in nine and are playing catch-up. If we are to finish in the top six then we can't afford to put out anything other than our best available 11 for every game.

Beating the oinkers means more than beating Ipswich, but the three points are just the same.

FA cup FKB

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyblade View Post
    FA cup FKB
    Okay, you got me...

I couldn't give a toss about the cup. Our squad has already proved to be a bit lacking in depth, so any additional games are only going to stretch us that much more. On the other hand, winning begets winning and we could do with something to raise our confidence, especially going into such an important league match afterwards. I agree with Mr Tattoo - play a fringe squad, let them try to prove themselves and rest the big guns for the Pigs. Then if we manage to beat Ipswich, stick with the same team for the next cup match.

The MESSIAH's already stated it'll be the players that haven't played much lately that start at Ipswich,he's also hopin for some new signin's before the weekend.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    The MESSIAH's already stated it'll be the players that haven't played much lately that start at Ipswich,he's also hopin for some new signin's before the weekend.UTCB
    Good, perfect opportunity for them to prove themselves. The signings we'll wait to see on. There's many a slip twixt cup and lip, as we saw on the last day of the summer transfer window...