+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lee Robinson Set to Sign for Pars

Lee Robinson Set to Sign for Pars

Allan Johnston set to sign former Queens keeper Lee Robinson. I thought their first choice keeper looked fairly decent.

Ayr United were also interested in him.
    Last edited by ALBERTZ_11; 02-01-2018 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Allan Johnston set to sign former Queens keeper Lee Robinson. I thought their first choice keeper looked fairly decent.

Ayr United were also interested in him.
    Lee has signed for Pars and starts today against Falkirk.

So I see. Someone else told me he'd signed for Ayr United this morning. Shows you how much they know.

So I see. Someone else told me he'd signed for Ayr United this morning. Shows you how much they know.
    Back playing for his old manager Magic Johnstone at the Pars Lee was brilliant in his first game since last season and was man of the match.

just shows you what he is capable of playing like when he wants to be playing for a club ,he was wanting away i think for the last season he was here and it showed with his performances dipping ,hes been given a new lease of life at the pars and seems to have got him ticking again on form .

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Back playing for his old manager Magic Johnstone at the Pars Lee was brilliant in his first game since last season and was man of the match.
    Probably clashed with Naysmith and didnt want to play for him.

Will be interesting to see him playing against Queens later in the season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gT2oIOU9Jo

Highlights of Robinson on his debut for Pars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gT2oIOU9Jo

Highlights of Robinson on his debut for Pars.
    Great debut for lee, but no better than how he played under Gav Skelton,

Robinsin was disinterested at Palmerston after Skelton departed and he played under JT and GN.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)