+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This break could be good for us

This break could be good for us

Time to get players rested/ back to fitness. Time to look at some players and sign some

May be some work on dead ball situations. We look clueless from the kick off, corners and especially throw ins. We might as well save time and just give the ball to the opposition.

The break might give us time to get Frecks, Taylor and Potter fit - let's hope so

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    May be some work on dead ball situations. We look clueless from the kick off, corners and especially throw ins. We might as well save time and just give the ball to the opposition.
    The kick offs grinds my gears every game. I'd much rather us pass it back to our own half and try and do something with it. If the opposition close down straight away that fair enough try and lump one forward but at least try and aim for somebody.

Launching out for a throw in straight from every kick off is just pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    The break might give us time to get Frecks, Taylor and Potter fit - let's hope so
    Not bothered about any of them. Wish Frecks well but move on. Taylor is like Forde not a winger.

Am I the only one with an intense feeling of deja vu?

Yes I need a break also

Quote Originally Posted by dantpen View Post
    The kick offs grinds my gears every game. I'd much rather us pass it back to our own half and try and do something with it. If the opposition close down straight away that fair enough try and lump one forward but at least try and aim for somebody.

Launching out for a throw in straight from every kick off is just pointless.
    First thing I moaned about at game that

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Not bothered about any of them. Wish Frecks well but move on. Taylor is like Forde not a winger.
    "Someone please please please have a argument with me "

I forgot Saturday's game had been re-scheduled.