+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Incomings/ outgoings

Incomings/ outgoings

Onariase to Cheltenham on loan

That is all for today

Out- O’Donnell gone to Northampton

25% of the transfer window gone and so far only outgoings and a failure to compete with others for a striker who made his name while on loan with us.
    We're Rotherham United we know how this works 😕

Michael Smith on a ? Deal

Academy player Akeel Francis has joined Accrington.

http://accringtonstanley.co.uk/2018/...is-joins-reds/

Quote Originally Posted by dantpen View Post
    Academy player Akeel Francis has joined Accrington.

http://accringtonstanley.co.uk/2018/...is-joins-reds/
    I was just reading about it, his contract ran out with us so was a free agent

Whisper it very quitely, but Darnelle Bailey-Gareth-Bale-Kings contract also expired at the end of December.

All those millions he would have been worth. There's a player in there, trust me. I'm right more than I'm wrong. I go to home games, and I knew after 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Whisper it very quitely, but Darnelle Bailey-Gareth-Bale-Kings contract also expired at the end of December.

All those millions he would have been worth. There's a player in there, trust me. I'm right more than I'm wrong. I go to home games, and I knew after 15 minutes.

And dont forget jch and will vaulks..taylor get rid..newell get rid..know my team rufc same as i know my horses..im sure of that...win more than i lose...send yates out on loan or get rid ..always play jch no matter what...

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    And dont forget jch and will vaulks..taylor get rid..newell get rid..know my team rufc same as i know my horses..im sure of that...win more than i lose...send yates out on loan or get rid ..always play jch no matter what...
    whose got any scope in our side tell me apart from Vaulks & JCH, mean our actual own players. Bailey-King Hinds & Wiles showing signs.

You must have missed it. Gareth Bale-Kings contract expired on 31st December.

He is an ex-Miller. He is no more.

He is now free to sign for Appleby Frodsham Athletic in the S****horpe Sunday League.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast