+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley want to sign Joe Williams permanently

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I never said it was about anything Ponty has said or posted SB. And surely the suggestive smiley at the end should show it was merely a sarcy comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A carnt see owt that Ponte ez sed Acido that wud need a lawyer's opinion.

I'm fairly certain our friend on millersmad would love to oblige .

Williams ? Decent sometimes , good other times , shocking some times A lot to ask of this young player to bolster and boss our midfield at his age , possibly a real gem ? If we don't gerrim sum bugga else will , ( like Drinkwater ) make a statement Reds no dilly dallying , Sign him take a chance on the lad , providing he wants to be here of course ?

Looking at our 3 loanee midfielders/wingers, would we have all wanted to keep Barnes if we had the choice ?.
    Well hes gone now so the choice if it had to come down to it, is either Williams or Gardner.

I notice Derby & Sheff Wensdy by the way cant agree at the moment over either club keeping messrs Winnall & Butterfield beyond their loans. If we had the chance, would any of us like Jacob Butts back here ?.

No chance for me Acido, he is a journey man player. Plus he is playing crap at the pigs and if he was any good he would be playing for Derby

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Looking at our 3 loanee midfielders/wingers, would we have all wanted to keep Barnes if we had the choice ?.
    Well hes gone now so the choice if it had to come down to it, is either Williams or Gardner.

I notice Derby & Sheff Wensdy by the way cant agree at the moment over either club keeping messrs Winnall & Butterfield beyond their loans. If we had the chance, would any of us like Jacob Butts back here ?.

Ad ev him back in a flash. He's a goalscoring midfielder and can get his career back on track with Heckys guidance. We don't possess a midfielder with his proven quality & ability in this division despite having 45 midfield players on our books

Well Kev & Pass, Jacob doesnt seem to have done well since leaving us, and yes it might need some good coaching to get him back up to speed. And hey maybe hes a Hammill type player who can and only ever will play well for US!.
    And I have suggested this many times, all this talk of current and possible future midfielders, surely this means Moncur & especially Mowatt are finished with us beyond this season.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Ad ev him back in a flash. He's a goalscoring midfielder and can get his career back on track with Heckys guidance. We don't possess a midfielder with his proven quality & ability in this division despite having 45 midfield players on our books
    He wa nivva my favrit , hot n cold like most are , prepared to give a chance back ere , personally I think he owes the club after his mauling by the scumbag Brown , he got well looked after his injury here then moved on 50/50 for me ,,,,,,
    Maybe a good Captain tho ??

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A dun't ev private access to the club accounts Ziles but Animal ez sed that money is available.

The Fable is well known in Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation circles.

Animal's no idea either

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Williams ? Decent sometimes , good other times , shocking some times A lot to ask of this young player to bolster and boss our midfield at his age , possibly a real gem ? If we don't gerrim sum bugga else will , ( like Drinkwater ) make a statement Reds no dilly dallying , Sign him take a chance on the lad , providing he wants to be here of course ?

According to reports Everton say he's not for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Animal's no idea either
    On many levels exile

:-) :-)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast