+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Millers increase offer as Kieffer battle hots up

Peterborough will have money if they sell Madison and / or Marriott.

Charlton probably won't buy anyone whilst their takeover is not confirmed. Wigan ? Would he be good enough when they go up ?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    When top teams enquire it pumps up the price. The more we spend on Moore the less we spend elsewhere
    Solid point there mate

I like the look of Oswell and he'd cost considerably less I bet..then spend the majority on the keeper and defence

Moore wants to come we just have to be the highest bidder,I expect him to be here by weekend,we have to be positive.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Brin. The initial offer was tables in august.
    That's right - a coffee, a dining and two drop leafs

Moore not in Ipswich squad

This worries me. I think the thing in our favour is that KM knows he’ll be a hero here. What worries me is the similarities in publicity to the Stevie May saga. It’s all well and good keeping fans informed but I would prefer it if it was conducted confidentially and then let us know later. Like the Stevie May scenario we are potentially setting ourselves up for big disappointment.

Not worried about runners and riders in the frame now but a lower Champ team might chance their arm. That’s when I would be concerned.

I shouldn't worry too much mate. If the report of 650k from a earlier poster is correct then imo don't go any higher. It more than I would pay

400k absolute tops.
    Not life threatening is it ?

Let's not fanny about with bids we know will be turned down . We should prepare to go up to £1m if needs be.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast