Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Transfer Window

The Transfer Window

We could have a defensive crisis on our hands soon. Rooney can't be far from a ban . Kerr could be away back to St.Johnstone and Marshall and Fordyce are out injured . Well, work it out for yourself. Hope Naysmith is looking at defensive cover if there is any money available.
    Last edited by JRSLEFTPEG; 02-01-2018 at 05:11 PM.

Carmichael and Jacobs to add to that list too.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    We could have a defensive crisis on our hands soon. Rooney can't be far from a ban . Kerr could be away back to St.Johnstone and Marshall and Fordyce are out injured . Well, work it out for yourself. Hope Naysmith is looking at defensive cover if there is any money available.
    With Kane going and Faddy already left the building also the next few weeks does not look promising at all - players defo needed to boost the squad but can we afford to bring any in ?

That's the 64 million dollar question I suppose. I wish Queens had that amount of money in the bank.

Myles Beerman a Rangers defender rumoured to be signing on loan - source P&B

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Myles Beerman a Rangers defender rumoured to be signing on loan - source P&B
    He's terrible

Quote Originally Posted by donnydonnydukduk View Post
    He's terrible
    Beerman is decent and can play different positions other than full back.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Beerman is decent and can play different positions other than full back.
    Could be fake news of course - seems strange to sign a young boy !

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Could be fake news of course - seems strange to sign a young boy !
    He's signed and Ferguson has been recalled

He's terrible

Only time will tell , welcome to Queens Myles

He's signed and Ferguson has been recalled

hmmm donnyduk you seem to have your finger quickly on the pulse ,how you getting your info so quickly ,i take it you work at palmy or close to someone who does lol .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    hmmm donnyduk you seem to have your finger quickly on the pulse ,how you getting your info so quickly ,i take it you work at palmy or close to someone who does lol .
    I have my sources francis

Also heard taps will be leaving to sign for brechin and Joe Thomson will sign a pre contract

Interesting one about Thomson signing a pre-contract to leave Celtic. Tapping away to Brechin, Beerman on loan from Rangers and Fergusson recalled from Annan.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post

It’s on the OFFICIAL SITE Francis :-)

When you talk about getting rid of your dead wood then Tapping is a bloody great scaffolding baton. Can't say I am dissapointed about this in any way at all.

When you talk about getting rid of your dead wood then Tapping is a bloody great scaffolding baton. Can't say I am dissapointed about this in any way at all.
    Plenty of talent if someone could get it out of him,maybe should have kept hilson instead

yep agree jr ,could do to see say 3 decent players come in during this window ,queens are in desperate need of freshening up likes .

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Interesting one about Thomson signing a pre-contract to leave Celtic. Tapping away to Brechin, Beerman on loan from Rangers and Fergusson recalled from Annan.
    He started brightly when he first arrived then faded with the rest,
    When Nayidea goes we will have a worse squad than he inherited

queens need to ditch the small club mentality if thay want to progress thru the leagues ,and we are in desperate need of quality in this team ,so i hope the manager can get the right sort of players in during this window .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast