Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

Thread: Score, scorers and away attendance vs Brentford FAC3 06/01/18

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    12,613

    Score, scorers and away attendance vs Brentford FAC3 06/01/18

    Brentford 2 - 3 Notts

    Stead, Alessandra, Jones

    977 Notts fans
    Last edited by SwalePie; 03-01-2018 at 12:45 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Eire
    Posts
    2,834
    Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Brentford 2 - 3 Notts

    Stead, Alessandra, Jones

    577 Notts fans
    Send that pipe over here for a drag
    3-0 loss,not really bothered about this if i'm honest.Div 2 more important
    763 fans

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    12,613
    Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Send that pipe over here for a drag
    3-0 loss,not really bothered about this if i'm honest.Div 2 more important
    763 fans
    Not bothered about the FA Cup???

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,863
    2 - 1 Notts, Thompson, Mair ( Forte disallowed hat trick for wrongly being called offside 3 times ) Allesandro subbed after 5 minutes for being a waste of a shirt, Noble sent off after 30 seconds.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    12,613
    Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    2 - 1 Notts, Thompson, Mair ( Forte disallowed hat trick for wrongly being called offside 3 times ) Allesandro subbed after 5 minutes for spelling his name wrong on his shirt, Noble sent off after 30 seconds.
    Fixed that for you

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Eire
    Posts
    2,834
    Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Not bothered about the FA Cup???
    Normally yes,but bigger fish to fry this season.One bad season in this division & we saw last season how squeaky bum time it can be.
    We are in pole position at the minute lets not blow it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,863
    Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Fixed that for you
    Iíll stick with my original, but thanks anyway 🙂

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    12,613
    Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Normally yes,but bigger fish to fry this season.One bad season in this division & we saw last season how squeaky bum time it can be.
    We are in pole position at the minute lets not blow it.
    I know what you mean but a big earning tie in the following round(s) could provide funds for next summer preparing for Division 3. Just playing Devil's Advocate

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    12,613
    Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Iíll stick with my original, but thanks anyway 
    No worries keldskye

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,100
    Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Fixed that for you
    Allessandro is the highly rated Italian International signing from that posh Morecombe club.

    Allessandra will have left on a free to Lincoln Ladies and will get sent off for other reasons.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    12,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Allessandro is the highly rated Italian International signing from that posh Morecombe club.

    Allessandra will have left on a free to Lincoln Ladies and will get sent off for other reasons.
    love it

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,448
    Do people not attend games? Alessandra has been excellent recently.

    Brentford 2 - 1 Notts.

    Noble.

    Notts fans; 627

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    676
    Brentford 3 notts 0
    750 notts fans

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,356
    Brentford 1
    County 1

    Allesandra
    675 away

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Notts_Pie View Post
    Do people not attend games? Alessandra has been excellent recently.

    Brentford 2 - 1 Notts.

    Noble.

    Notts fans; 627
    My MOM at Morecambe, plus I think either Navy, Glasgow Dave or MAC had him down for their best player as well....all attended the game.....thought he did ok v Port Vale as well.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    2,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Notts_Pie View Post
    Do people not attend games? Alessandra has been excellent recently.

    Brentford 2 - 1 Notts.

    Noble.

    Notts fans; 627
    Lewis was excellent at Morecambe , useless ( by no means on his own ) at Swindon and very good against Port Vale.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    7,232
    A draw at best but it might depend on team selection by both managers, who wants it most.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,670
    Think it will be an open game with both going for it.....Us 3-3 Them, Yates, and Alessandra score, with young Saunders scoring in the 90+3 min to get the Bee's back at Meadow Lane...

    Notts fans 633

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,957
    Wedgie, having passed the 3-3 mantle on to me, now reclaims it, leaving me with no alternative: Brentford Nylon 3 Notts 1

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    100
    we have sold 800 + already and you can pay on the day, be good to have 1000 there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •