+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Done Deals

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Do we really have a recruitment director or is this a myth?
    No, I think it’s a mythter

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I’m glad you know the ins and outs of the club.

I bet you believe the administration that’s doing the twitter round
    No millertop, i dont know the ins and outs, and i dont believe the twitter round mob either and never look at twitter..however,i do know bits that i believe are true, thats all im saying..
    Im not in no way pulling the club down or tony stewart or anyone at the club...we are what we are...

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Do we really have a recruitment director or is this a myth?
    Myth has in Mythology is Greek for story telling, in the clubs case a fable in players we don't get.

Best believe in Fact, when a player signs on the dotted line.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Myth has in Mythology is Greek for story telling, in the clubs case a fable in players we don't get.

Best believe in Fact, when a player signs on the dotted line.
    I’m more likely to believe in Greek myths than us bidding millions for players like lee Gregory.

Myths are plauseable

Our bidding history is pure science fiction

21 year old attacking midfielder George Cooper sold by Crewe Alexandra, to Peterborough United, out of contract end of season, undisclosed fee thought to be 6 figure with add ons.

20 year old Burnley striker Dan Agyei joins Blackpool on loan for rest of season.

20 yearold Bristol City defender Zak Vyner, loaned to Plymouth Argyle for rest of season.

19 year old midfielder Mihai Dobre signs on loan to Rochdale, until the end of the season from AFC Bournemouth.

Chesterfield have signed 22 year old defender Alex Whitmore on a permanent deal from Burnley, no fee mentioned.

21 year old attacking midfielder George Cooper sold by Crewe Alexandra, to Peterborough United, out of contract end of season, undisclosed fee thought to be 6 figure with add ons.

20 year old Burnley striker Dan Agyei joins Blackpool on loan for rest of season.

20 yearold Bristol City defender Zak Vyner, loaned to Plymouth Argyle for rest of season.

Simon church joins Plymouth

23 year old Fleetwood Town defender Amari'i Bell looks to be on his way to Blackburn Rovers, for around £300,000.
    Bell is out of contract this summer at Fleetwood, & he has turned down a new deal, so Fleetwood will look to cash in on him now, otherwise the player will run down his contract & leave for nothing in the summer.
    It seems,Blackburn manager Tony Mowbray wants a full back for the clubs promotion push, so would rather buy the player now, instead of waiting until the summer
    Deal gone through today, There's a Bell at Blackburn

Northampton Town sign 22 year old winger Gboly Ariyibi on a rest of season loan from Nottingham Forest.

This will be the seventh signing in this transfer window, with four also left the club, manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink is a busy man, trying to turn around the fortunes of the club.

Northampton Town sign 22 year old winger Gboly Ariyibi on a rest of season loan from Nottingham Forest.

This will be the seventh signing in this transfer window, with four also left the club, manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink is a busy man, trying to turn around the fortunes of the club.
    Might be worth a punt start of next season. Nowt like shifting old wood in good preparation now rather than waiting for the close season. Talking of old Wood....

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast