+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hanson and Lavery

Hanson and Lavery

Whilst it's been reported Hanson is in talks to go on loan at Bury, the Bury forum reckons both are headed their way

Think Hanson could still do a job in the bullying way Madine does.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Think Hanson could still do a job in the bullying way Madine does.

We don't play that way, so I can't see it myself.

I like both players but the fact is they are not going to be good enough for us.
    If we'd struggled all season they may have had their uses, but we've moved up a notch or three, so they are surplus to requirements unfortunately

weve also got 3 strikers round about 33 so i would expect another striker to come in the summer both ched and caolan i have my doubts that there gonna do it at this level

IF we let Hansen and Lavery go on loan this window we need TWO good ones coming in.
    Theres question marks over Ched and Billy. That leaves us with just TWO strikers.

surely both these players are better than a club miles adrift at the bottom of league 1??

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfBlades View Post
    surely both these players are better than a club miles adrift at the bottom of league 1??
    I think Hanson would do a good job for Rovrum,cos i don't see em gettin Keifer Moore back.UTCB

Hanson's gone,loan until the end of the season to Bury,they have also signed Peter Clarke from Oldham on loan till the season's end.UTCB

Hope we don't sign Cole unless we are getting a much better striker on loan as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast