+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chef Wendy fans to cash in?

Chef Wendy fans to cash in?

"In his recent ‘Ask the Chairman epilogue’ Owls chairman Dejphon Chansiri offered supporters the option of a conditional refund on 2017/18 Season Tickets.

Supporters are advised that any Season Ticket holder wishing to take advantage of Mr Chansiri’s offer should email: ticketenquiries@swfc.co.uk by this Friday, 5 January at 5.00pm.

The club will contact everyone who has made the request next week with full details of the conditions and how the refund will be facilitated."

I wonder how many will take him up on his offer?

10 porktalk pages in less than an hour. It's a meltdown

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/to...nds-announced/

"Conditional Refund" sounds like another rip off. If I didn't hate the deludeds so much I could almost feel sorry for them. Well, maybe not.

Cripes new years only 3 days old, the comedy club that just keeps on giving.....

Have a Like or 2 B58

" If you cash out now you will get........"

Is the deadline 5th of Jan because they are going to announce Steve McClaren as the new manager on the 6th?

I wish McCabe had given us that offer in the 2015/16 season. I’d have taken it like a shot!

40 pages now. It’s open warfare on PT.

I wish they’d just meet up in the car park and video it.

Wait till they announce Jose Riga at 5:15 on Friday. You heard it here first.

Peace and Love

Mystic FKB

Can't wait for the first Radio Sheffield interview with Ms Leiar. Presenter will be fawning all over her and she'll tell them that the Charlton fans were not nice to her and she didn't do anything wrong. Then how she's come to one of the massivest clubs in world football, known for their support everywhere, even on planet Plutrius 7 in the Malthursian galaxy. Still with one of the most knowledgeable chairmen in football I guess she must be a good signing.
    Have to say if there is one set of fans totally level headed honest and believable it is Charlton's fans.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Can't wait for the first Radio Sheffield interview with Ms Leiar. Presenter will be fawning all over her and she'll tell them that the Charlton fans were not nice to her and she didn't do anything wrong. Then how she's come to one of the massivest clubs in world football, known for their support everywhere, even on planet Plutrius 7 in the Malthursian galaxy. Still with one of the most knowledgeable chairmen in football I guess she must be a good signing.
    Have to say if there is one set of fans totally level headed honest and believable it is Charlton's fans.
    thought you were losing it mahatma - good to see you're recovering

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast