+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window Watch

The signing of Lyng has been a long time coming. We should always have the option of having a target man upfront. Criminal that Mixu, McKinnon didn't do so. Here we have a manager who never played for us and he has sorted the strength and depth out that was so painstakingly clear for all us fans to see.

To be fair to Ray. he did sign Mikkelsen for the second half of last season. However, he did start both seasons with no big Striker.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    To be fair to Ray. he did sign Mikkelsen for the second half of last season. However, he did start both seasons with no big Striker.
    Also tried to re-sign him in summer but lost out and when Keatings got injured he went for McDonald instead of a target man.

Mixu also signed Ofere.

Laszlo also wants another striker and there is two young French midfielders coming on trial

csaba is brilliant, I love how he says things and despite the colourful metaphors I understand and get his passion. Love every interview he gives. He has a plan. Mason's been training fer a while, good and ready to step in. REALLY looking forward to tomorrow now.

Quote Originally Posted by Arab 8010 View Post
    Laszlo also wants another striker and there is two young French midfielders coming on trial
    Is that as well as the Danish striker?

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Is that as well as the Danish striker?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Now just to re-sign Alex Nichols on deadline day!
    Ah yes, Rays exciting signing.

f uck me

Quote Originally Posted by eastfifearabman View Post
    csaba is brilliant, I love how he says things and despite the colourful metaphors I understand and get his passion. Love every interview he gives. He has a plan. Mason's been training fer a while, good and ready to step in. REALLY looking forward to tomorrow now.
    Shades of Ivan Golac, would love to see a Gordan Petric type defender signed

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post

It's worth saying, hats off to the board for backing Csaba. I didn't expect anywhere near the number of signings we've made so soon in the window or even in total tbh.

Surely make or break for us this time though mate, break the bank and go for it or hold back and hope for the best. Its no really an option and looks like we've picked the right move!!!

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)