+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window Watch

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMugs View Post
    We are also interested in Hofmeister.....follow the bear!
    We are doing a worst beers ever 11
    As long as we don't resign Magnus SKOLdmark 🍻

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    As long as we don't resign Magnus SKOLdmark 🍻
    Craig Special Brewster? ☺

On official emil signs too

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    6’3”. Definitely adds something different to wee Scotty. Shaping up nicely

Dont know him but we havent hung about which is really positive.

Just watched the Brandon Mason interview. He says he's been up here and training for over 3 weeks already. Again in contrast to last year, Csaba actually seems to be organised and know what the phuck he's doing. Now just to re-sign Alex Nichols on deadline day!

I was told Csaba came in to training in day one having watched every game in full of this squad we have. Knew from day one what he wanted to work on. No ****ing about.

This boy doesn't **** around.

I hope he's brought in gems.

It's worth saying, hats off to the board for backing Csaba. I didn't expect anywhere near the number of signings we've made so soon in the window or even in total tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Just watched the Brandon Mason interview. He says he's been up here and training for over 3 weeks already. Again in contrast to last year, Csaba actually seems to be organised and know what the phuck he's doing. Now just to re-sign Alex Nichols on deadline day!
    I am really liking this now and do we still expect to see another player to be signed today? Shabba did talk about 3 new faces for Falkirk, but did he mean that included Slater? He did misunderstand a question about injuries and went on to talk about the possibility of more business next week if funds allow!

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Says he used to play for Knattspyrnufélag Akureyra. Bound to be a song we could sing about that.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    I was told Csaba came in to training in day one having watched every game in full of this squad we have. Knew from day one what he wanted to work on. No ****ing about.

This boy doesn't **** around.

I hope he's brought in gems.

It's worth saying, hats off to the board for backing Csaba. I didn't expect anywhere near the number of signings we've made so soon in the window or even in total tbh.
    Let's wait and see what the new guys are like before we start the congratulatory back slapping eh.

Let's not forget that, we are where we are because of that poisonous letch!

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)