+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window Watch

9. A player who looks good only on a ‘you tube’ compilation

Thanks Eless Middle Eastern Chappie, only one to go. I might have to extend the table?

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    Thanks Eless Middle Eastern Chappie, only one to go. I might have to extend the table?
    Can you extend the Scottish Premier table????

10) Any player that likes to give a rousing, motivational, team building speech to the Tully of how we are going to do the square route of phuck all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutherland Arab View Post
    Can you extend the Scottish Premier table????

My dear Scottish North-Western County Middle Eastern Subject, may ask 'by how much??' Remember Falkirk were second bottom of the Scottish Championship League!

10) Any player that likes to give a rousing, motivational, team building speech to the Tully of how we are going to do the square route of phuck all.
    A worthy contender for No. 10. The table s now extended to 12 in keeping with the SPFL table!

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    My dear Scottish North-Western County Middle Eastern Subject, may ask 'by how much??' Remember Falkirk were second bottom of the Scottish Championship League!
    Well after recent results I would say 16 teams but just to be sure make it an 18 team league please
    It's for the good of Scottish football after all!

Well after recent results I would say 16 teams but just to be sure make it an 18 team league please
    It's for the good of Scottish football after all!
    18 would be about right. Playing each other once home and away. If that had been the case this season we would never have played a second time at Falkirk and that would have been a blessing. Mind you, the season I started supporting United in the old First Division, we were humped 6-0 at Cappielow and 6-3 at Broomfield. Of course we were regular humpers of the Dees back then.

11) any player who partakes in an arabzone interview prior to matchday more often than not either doesn't feature in the starting 11 or plays absolutely cr#p.!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi u-Knighted View Post
    11) any player who partakes in an arabzone interview prior to matchday more often than not either doesn't feature in the starting 11 or plays absolutely cr#p.!
    Similar to appearing in the papers saying i need to play well and we need a result!

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)