+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: If progress was measured in headlines...

If progress was measured in headlines...

Who could have imagined in our darkest days a year and more ago that we'd be reading headlines like this by now?

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 774
Size:  16.7 KB

I just hope that Forest do the decent thing and resist knocking Arsenal out this afternoon as we want them in the next round.

Quote Originally Posted by eyepie View Post
    I just hope that Forest do the decent thing and resist knocking Arsenal out this afternoon as we want them in the next round.
    Eh? That makes no sense. Or are you saying your favoured draw is the a r s e ?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Eh? That makes no sense. Or are you saying your favoured draw is the a r s e ?
    Me as well. Arse an all at home, 1-1 draw, then back to the Emirates for a bumper pay day.

Alright then. As above but Spurs................

There is a precedent here though isn't there. The one that says in any cup draw where Forest and ourselves are both involved, Forest get the home draw v Chelsea Man Utd or the like, and we go away to Middlesbrough, Yeovil, Newport or Rochdale. or we get a home draw v any of those and we have to shift to 3am instead of 3pm.

To return to your original point though, - yes, what an amazing transformation in 12 months. The club is buzzing again.

Spurs at Wembley or Man Utd at the theatre of dreams would be a great draw for our fans and the cash it would generate.