+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Predictions Manchester United v Derby County

Predictions Manchester United v Derby County

So the red half of Manchester will be hoping for a giant killing scalp, when Derby arrive for a 3rd round FA Cup tie.
    Perhaps home advantage will help them but they must be in top form to have any chance against the Rams.

A special prize awaits the 1 who gets the scoreline right - a chance to scale the Himalayas with Rattea. Imagine that - standing atop Mount Everest looking down on the world with Ratflea next to you! Imagine that! What would you do?

So hurry get them predictions in. Since I'm more aligned with the blue half of Manchester, I must declare an end to the red menace - Man Utd 1-2 Derby.

I would look down and then push him over the edge

1 each apiece and a bumper pay day charging MU fans £110 at Pride Park.

For those not going to the Theatre of Schemes, I can inform you that, far from not being televised, the game appears to be televised everywhere but in the UK which means those of you willing to break UK Law by watching free streams online will be able to see the game live.

Derby need to rest the older players, looked ****ed against Sheff Utd. 3-1 Man Utd.

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    I would look down and then push him over the edge
    Humphfhgh...such a devilish thought never occured to me.
    Have a stern word with yourself!

3-1 loss, expect Carson to be rested.

Lose 2-0. Can see a good few changes being made

0-6 as we rest 75% of the squad and start Chris Martin.....

Yet another dubious prize Rom. The last decent one was Andy’s book and I’d already got that.
    4-1 to United I fear...let’s just move on to the next one that matters.

Weird situation...can’t stand United but I suppose it’s every pro’s dream to play at the biggest club stadium in the country. Not so important for Carson, Baird, Ledley, Huddlestone and Nugent who I suppose will have played there plenty of times but balancing the ‘reward’ with the reality of resting players for the Birmingham match must be tricky for Rowett.

Manure 0 Derby 5
    And Mourinho to moan to his board of directors about why they haven’t invested in the pacey frontman Martin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)