+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Scunny after Yates

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I enjoy your anecdotal posts about you and your Notts-loving lad, Navy, but sequential and logical thought seems to evade you on a regular basis. If your rubbishing of Scunny is not political then why - according to Laxative Lad - is my questioning of the demography of certain areas of Nottingham political?
    You assert that NO PART of Notts is on a par with Scunny which is contrary to the opinion of many posters on here. Poverty, poor schooling and unemployment does that to an area, wherever it is.
    Hull is another place regularly slagged off on here by Notts posters but this year has seen it make giant strides.
    Who exactly is to blame when a town or area is ugly / hopeless / a hotbed of crime? Do you really think it's the people who live there?
    He started it sir.

I enjoy your anecdotal posts about you and your Notts-loving lad, Navy, but sequential and logical thought seems to evade you on a regular basis. If your rubbishing of Scunny is not political then why - according to Laxative Lad - is my questioning of the demography of certain areas of Nottingham political?
    You assert that NO PART of Notts is on a par with Scunny which is contrary to the opinion of many posters on here. Poverty, poor schooling and unemployment does that to an area, wherever it is.
    Hull is another place regularly slagged off on here by Notts posters but this year has seen it make giant strides.
    Who exactly is to blame when a town or area is ugly / hopeless / a hotbed of crime? Do you really think it's the people who live there?
    Another Polite Notice:

Please stop ruining this thread. Take your agenda to O/T, thank you.

My lad , who as never been to the City Ground asked me if we could go to Forest v Arsenal . I am going nowhere that dump I tell him . Why's it a dump dad? Because it reminds me of S****horpe son. O/T

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    My lad , who as never been to the City Ground asked me if we could go to Forest v Arsenal . I am going nowhere that dump I tell him . Why's it a dump dad? Because it reminds me of S****horpe son. O/T

Excellent.

Sidn, and your opinion of Grimsby is ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Sidn, and your opinion of Grimsby is ?
    Almost as good as Cleethorpes and possibly Bulwell's equal.

It's got better chippies than Bulwell.

**** all wrong with Bulwell,not much right with it either mind.I cringe when I come home & walk through it listening to the lovely looking dolls...not

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    It's got better chippies than Bulwell.
    Chip shops are considered an healthy eating option in Grimsby.

We've got Noble and O'Connor to come in, we shouldn't be worried if it happens. Which most probably won't happen

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456