Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 49

Thread: Am I The Only One Not Too Bothered?

  1. #21
    When I said that he fell over a lot I must explain myself.

    When he was having the ball fired up to him and he was having to hold the ball up he would usually put his arse into the defender wait for any sort of touch and then fall to the ground.

    At first he was getting some fouls but at the end he was just falling over and the ref was playing on.

    If you get the chance to watch the Wigan game (I think) look closely at him.

  2. #22
    Sorry mate. I'm not buying it. I reckon you've got him mixed up with Alex Revell

  3. #23
    Lol nice one wrinkly

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    When I said that he fell over a lot I must explain myself.

    When he was having the ball fired up to him and he was having to hold the ball up he would usually put his arse into the defender wait for any sort of touch and then fall to the ground.

    At first he was getting some fouls but at the end he was just falling over and the ref was playing on.

    If you get the chance to watch the Wigan game (I think) look closely at him.
    Your not selling this to me at all frog , balls fired up to the strikers and falling over .

    He'll fit in just fine mate if he signs .

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I think Moore would be a great investment for the future as well as a great player on the pitch now.

    If we dont sign him we need another striker with strength and Height
    Bang on...we borrow a player who is /was, the highest scorer in the country, and according to some, we dont want him or need him...so i suppose these people think it was all a fluke? Well hes just done it...in an average team, at a new club..on loan...ah well, everyone to their own...

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Bang on...we borrow a player who is /was, the highest scorer in the country, and according to some, we dont want him or need him...so i suppose these people think it was all a fluke? Well hes just done it...in an average team, at a new club..on loan...ah well, everyone to their own...
    Spot on Villa. He would make our season. He and Ball, with Proctor on his way back, with Yates and JCH waiting in the wings would do for me.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Spot on Villa. He would make our season. He and Ball, with Proctor on his way back, with Yates and JCH waiting in the wings would do for me.
    I rest my case from my other thread......

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Rotherham
    Posts
    2,498
    End of day itís not up to us fans if we sign Moore itís up to mick ,kieffer ,Paul and Tony

    We just have to see what happens.

    What can we do if we donít get him?

    Letís wait and see before we start handing out the complimentary tissues

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    End of day it’s not up to us fans if we sign Moore it’s up to mick ,kieffer ,Paul and Tony

    We just have to see what happens.

    What can we do if we don’t get him?

    Let’s wait and see before we start handing out the complimentary tissues
    Still a bit of sad day for us Millers if we've been out-muscled in the transfer market by Mr Deep-Fat-Fryer's mob
    Last edited by mikemiller; 03-01-2018 at 11:09 PM.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Rotherham
    Posts
    2,498
    Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Still a bit of sad day for us Millers if we've been out-muscled in the transfer market by Mr Deep-Fat-Fryer's mob
    Itís not over until Steve Evans sings

  11. #31
    His scoring record for games played is virtually the same as Deon Burton who in my opinion was a better footballer than Moore is and some fans went ape **** because they thought we were losing one of the best goalscorers in the country at the time. We all know how that ended don't we.

    Would I buy him? Yes I would but I would not be spending anywhere near the money that is being spoken about on here. 200k MAX is the price I would pay and not a penny more.

    If 200k isn't enough to get him here then bye bye and thank you for your efforts with us.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    His scoring record for games played is virtually the same as Deon Burton who in my opinion was a better footballer than Moore is and some fans went ape **** because they thought we were losing one of the best goalscorers in the country at the time. We all know how that ended don't we.

    Would I buy him? Yes I would but I would not be spending anywhere near the money that is being spoken about on here. 200k MAX is the price I would pay and not a penny more.

    If 200k isn't enough to get him here then bye bye and thank you for your efforts with us.
    Yes but that's just your opinion, your valuation and it's not your decision anyway.
    The club may take a more rational view of what the player is worth.
    Let's wait and see.

  13. #33
    Worth a lot more than 200000 ffs.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    His scoring record for games played is virtually the same as Deon Burton who in my opinion was a better footballer than Moore is and some fans went ape **** because they thought we were losing one of the best goalscorers in the country at the time. We all know how that ended don't we.

    Would I buy him? Yes I would but I would not be spending anywhere near the money that is being spoken about on here. 200k MAX is the price I would pay and not a penny more.

    If 200k isn't enough to get him here then bye bye and thank you for your efforts with us.
    200k? 😅

  15. #35
    What would you do if you were KM,get the best deal is the answer,no loyalty in football anymore,you pay an agent to get you the best and I think we will fail again simply because we cant give him the best deal,hope im wrong he would be a great signing but not at any price.

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    16,748
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    His scoring record for games played is virtually the same as Deon Burton who in my opinion was a better footballer than Moore is and some fans went ape **** because they thought we were losing one of the best goalscorers in the country at the time. We all know how that ended don't we.

    Would I buy him? Yes I would but I would not be spending anywhere near the money that is being spoken about on here. 200k MAX is the price I would pay and not a penny more.

    If 200k isn't enough to get him here then bye bye and thank you for your efforts with us.
    200k? I know I don’t want us to pay over the odds but that is ridiculous imo

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    200k? I know I don’t want us to pay over the odds but that is ridiculous imo
    Particularly when we supposedly paid £300k for Purrington, £400k for Vaulks and £500k for Taylor.
    There's not a hope in hell of getting Moore for £200k but if that's all we're prepared to offer we might as well not bother getting involved.

  18. #38
    I just love the way some of you talk on here lol.

    OK guys what would you pay for him? Considering that you have only seen him play 24 games for us and only played a handful of games for Ipswich before they dropped him.

    TicToc!
    Last edited by BigLadonOS; 04-01-2018 at 09:41 AM.

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    16,748
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    I just love the way some of you talk on here lol.

    OK guys what would you pay for him? Considering that you have only seen him play 24 games for us and only played a handful of games for Ipswich before they dropped him.

    TicToc!
    Tictoc?
    Take a look at Mellows post.

    Tbh I don’t know what I’d go up to because I don’t know the clubs situation but I know that 200k is ridiculous and I can guarantee the clubs bid was more than that

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Rotherham
    Posts
    2,498
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    I just love the way some of you talk on here lol.

    OK guys what would you pay for him? Considering that you have only seen him play 24 games for us and only played a handful of games for Ipswich before they dropped him.

    TicToc!
    10 to 15 years ago Iíd say 200k is good offer however in this day and age a league 1 striker generally start at 400k so I think 500k for him is fair price for both us and Ipswich

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •