+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Am I The Only One Not Too Bothered?

His scoring record for games played is virtually the same as Deon Burton who in my opinion was a better footballer than Moore is and some fans went ape **** because they thought we were losing one of the best goalscorers in the country at the time. We all know how that ended don't we.

Would I buy him? Yes I would but I would not be spending anywhere near the money that is being spoken about on here. 200k MAX is the price I would pay and not a penny more.

If 200k isn't enough to get him here then bye bye and thank you for your efforts with us.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    His scoring record for games played is virtually the same as Deon Burton who in my opinion was a better footballer than Moore is and some fans went ape **** because they thought we were losing one of the best goalscorers in the country at the time. We all know how that ended don't we.

Would I buy him? Yes I would but I would not be spending anywhere near the money that is being spoken about on here. 200k MAX is the price I would pay and not a penny more.

If 200k isn't enough to get him here then bye bye and thank you for your efforts with us.
    Yes but that's just your opinion, your valuation and it's not your decision anyway.
    The club may take a more rational view of what the player is worth.
    Let's wait and see.

Worth a lot more than 200000 ffs.

200k? 😅

What would you do if you were KM,get the best deal is the answer,no loyalty in football anymore,you pay an agent to get you the best and I think we will fail again simply because we cant give him the best deal,hope im wrong he would be a great signing but not at any price.

200k? I know I don’t want us to pay over the odds but that is ridiculous imo

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    200k? I know I don’t want us to pay over the odds but that is ridiculous imo
    Particularly when we supposedly paid £300k for Purrington, £400k for Vaulks and £500k for Taylor.
    There's not a hope in hell of getting Moore for £200k but if that's all we're prepared to offer we might as well not bother getting involved.

I just love the way some of you talk on here lol.

OK guys what would you pay for him? Considering that you have only seen him play 24 games for us and only played a handful of games for Ipswich before they dropped him.

TicToc!
    Last edited by BigLadonOS; 04-01-2018 at 10:41 AM.

OK guys what would you pay for him? Considering that you have only seen him play 24 games for us and only played a handful of games for Ipswich before they dropped him.

TicToc!
    Tictoc?
    Take a look at Mellows post.

Tbh I don’t know what I’d go up to because I don’t know the clubs situation but I know that 200k is ridiculous and I can guarantee the clubs bid was more than that

TicToc!
    10 to 15 years ago I’d say 200k is good offer however in this day and age a league 1 striker generally start at 400k so I think 500k for him is fair price for both us and Ipswich

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast