+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Aapo Halme Signing

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    Please put us out of our "misery" WTF and contact the club with your master plan

MrsORich maybe able to give you a helping hand
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Amen, unfortunately we don't have 6 years to wait (and Jansson wouldn't be here by then anyway)

Our target this season is "top six, play off position" the club made no secret of this. This is what they want and all involved know the score. There is no time limit (granted, that I know of). This tells me that we are not ready yet for the prem, but growing. Target top six......lets take things from there.

I believe that WTF is basically saying is we keep seeing these supposed aspiring youngsters signed, then sent back out on loan or put in the academy, whilst this is all good for the future blah blah blah, most of us on here are fed up waiting for the future, season upon season, we would like signings who come straight into the side and make a difference.....foreign or not I don't care.....my future is slowly waning.

i get that, but realistically, who can we sign that will walk into the CB position, in place of the current occupants and at what Price? its ok slagging off whats being done, but i dont see anyone on here offering sensible viable options. Sometimes a touch of realism is required.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    I believe that WTF is basically saying is we keep seeing these supposed aspiring youngsters signed, then sent back out on loan or put in the academy, whilst this is all good for the future blah blah blah, most of us on here are fed up waiting for the future, season upon season, we would like signings who come straight into the side and make a difference.....foreign or not I don't care.....my future is slowly waning.
    Thanks for the translation Norfolk . I'm glad someone speaks patronising condescending gibberish on here 👍

Lol, love a bit of sarcasm

I'm much simpler minded than our expert poster on how to run a football club.

I'm just very happy that we are buying rather than selling. A big, big change from the last decade. I'm also happy that we are looking longer term vs short term. That's the present / future state of football unless you are owned by a russian mobster, terrorist sponsoring oil sheik or a rich yank. we have to be realistic. the clubs in solid financial shape and can sustain this pace of spending for a long time as well as buying a player here and there.

Most of all I'm happy we own ER and have an owner who's looking to get us to the prem. Not felt that way for 10+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    Thanks for the translation Norfolk . I'm glad someone speaks patronising condescending gibberish on here 👍
    Pity you're too f00king thick to speak the queens English.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    I'm much simpler minded than our expert poster on how to run a football club.

I'm just very happy that we are buying rather than selling. A big, big change from the last decade. I'm also happy that we are looking longer term vs short term. That's the present / future state of football unless you are owned by a russian mobster, terrorist sponsoring oil sheik or a rich yank. we have to be realistic. the clubs in solid financial shape and can sustain this pace of spending for a long time as well as buying a player here and there.

Most of all I'm happy we own ER and have an owner who's looking to get us to the prem. Not felt that way for 10+ years.
    I'll go back to that post this time next year when were still "building for the future".

I guess that wtfs ideal lineup from current squad would be lonergan ayling jackson Pennington cooper shaughnessy Vieira Phillips okane Dallas roofe, no foreigners in that lineup, well almost none

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)