Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Livi Lions vs. Doonhamers

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    7,069

    Livi Lions vs. Doonhamers

    3rd v 6th

    Can Queens get back up into the play-off places or will they end up looking down the table rather than up?

    Stephen Finnie is the match official. Cannot be any worse than the last two refs!

  2. #2
    Another matchday is here and its our second trip to Livingston which have the upper hand on as so far with them beating as easily at home but we did get a draw last time we played them away and I would be happy with a draw today as I am not that optimistic that we can beat them but Queens can always prove me wrong.

    Come on Queens!

  3. #3
    That is a fantastic 3 points for Queens..... and another clean sheet

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    That is a fantastic 3 points for Queens..... and another clean sheet
    Agreed. Great stuff.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Rockliffe,Dumfries and Galloway.
    Posts
    3,611
    Fantastic result in what I believe was a clugfest - now in 4th place - disappointment for the doomeisters

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Deepest Cumbria
    Posts
    622
    Another excellent away result, still very much in the mix and this could go right to the end of the season with a bit of luck. Queens consistently appear to do better on the road when the opposition are fully expected to take the game to us and we can hit them on the counter.

  7. #7
    First of all , delighted with that today. As said there , we are fighters who can do well when unexpected to do so. I am afraid that I fear for us soon unless we get suitable replacements in. Considering we had Kane and Kerr playing - who will soon be gone- and we still had 5 under 20's on the bench then it's a bit daunting. I couldn't blame the Board if no more guys came in because of our crowd situation affecting finances. Maybe I should just enjoy today and concern myself when the time comes.
    Last edited by JRSLEFTPEG; 06-01-2018 at 05:16 PM.

  8. #8
    Good result and can not fault the players for effort, brownlie, Kerr and Rooney stuck their head on everything. Very lucky tho with Martin looking really slow on the shot that hit the post and a barrage of scrambles in the penalty area where anything could have happened. Terrible game to watch tho with both teams punting it long, high and out the park... throw in freezing cold weather and a £20 entrance fee, no wonder Scottish football is dying on its arse.

  9. #9
    Not a great game but the result keeps us in the hunt. Happy tonight!

  10. #10
    On another note, what’s the score with Del?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by louisxiv View Post
    On another note, what’s the score with Del?
    Injured.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobmeister View Post
    Injured.
    Cheers.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    First of all , delighted with that today. As said there , we are fighters who can do well when unexpected to do so. I am afraid that I fear for us soon unless we get suitable replacements in. Considering we had Kane and Kerr playing - who will soon be gone- and we still had 5 under 20's on the bench then it's a bit daunting. I couldn't blame the Board if no more guys came in because of our crowd situation affecting finances. Maybe I should just enjoy today and concern myself when the time comes.
    I think Rooney is now due a suspension after today’s booking

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by louisxiv View Post
    On another note, what’s the score with Del?
    Apparently a groin injury and Beerman had a minor knock and was left out as a precaution.....

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    I think Rooney is now due a suspension after today’s booking
    Finnie was playing fast and loose with the yellow today. As far as our players were concerned anyway.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    Apparently a groin injury and Beerman had a minor knock and was left out as a precaution.....
    ** calf injury **

  17. #17

  18. #18

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Rockliffe,Dumfries and Galloway.
    Posts
    3,611


    Decent video of Queen's victory at Livi

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, North Ayrshire
    Posts
    7,069
    https://youtu.be/ZWOxQB0fKhs

    Better highlights that I've found from Livi TV

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •