+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jake Livermore.

Jake Livermore.

No matter what anybody thinks of Jake's on field performances nobody should be subjected to the abuse that he received from a West Ham 'fan' at last night's game. The moron who made reference to the death of his son is beyond reproach and as far as I'm concerned should be banned from every ground in this country, and beyond, for life. What cretinous individual makes a comment like that? I just hope that West Ham do the right thing and do ban him for life!

On another tack, the Arsenal fans who claim that Dean should be punished and not Wenger for his insulting comments, are also beyond the pale. While not at the same level as that West Ham fan, they also need to look at themselves. If every manager acted in the abusive way that Wenger has, what hope is there that youngsters who watch the game will have any respect for authority. Wenger, you are a disgrace!

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    No matter what anybody thinks of Jake's on field performances nobody should be subjected to the abuse that he received from a West Ham 'fan' at last night's game. The moron who made reference to the death of his son is beyond reproach and as far as I'm concerned should be banned from every ground in this country, and beyond, for life. What cretinous individual makes a comment like that? I just hope that West Ham do the right thing and do ban him for life!

On another tack, the Arsenal fans who claim that Dean should be punished and not Wenger for his insulting comments, are also beyond the pale. While not at the same level as that West Ham fan, they also need to look at themselves. If every manager acted in the abusive way that Wenger has, what hope is there that youngsters who watch the game will have any respect for authority. Wenger, you are a disgrace!
    Good post LB, couldn't agree more!

Think that wham scumbag can count himself lucky that they pulled Jake away very quickly.no one deserves dogs abuse no matter what your station is in life

I agree totally with Danny Mills on SSN.

He said any fan or footballer probably wouldn't have minded if Livermore "belted" the scum.

A horrible piece of work, the only surprise for me is that others in the audible vicinity didn't turn on the sh1tbag themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    I agree totally with Danny Mills on SSN.

He said any fan or footballer probably wouldn't have minded if Livermore "belted" the scum.

A horrible piece of work, the only surprise for me is that others in the audible vicinity didn't turn on the sh1tbag themselves.
    The others probably thought it was great banter being utter tossers themselves

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    Think that wham scumbag can count himself lucky that they pulled Jake away very quickly.no one deserves dogs abuse no matter what your station is in life
    If he had of got hold of him he would probably have passed him backwards five rows.

Joking aside them and Chelsea are a despicable bunch. I hope they ban him

Not only a life ban from the Ammers but would be nice if this scum bag could face some sort of police action for verbal assault. Hopefully he has a job requiring a criminal records check and he’ll lose it. Screwed up wa***r.

I wish Jake could get him on his own & kick the sh1t out of him no one needs abuse like that from anybody the low life Bast ard .

I agree with previous comments, that WHam fan is scum, not only do they need a lifetime ban from stadiums but they should be named and shamed as well.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)