+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You ungrateful....

Brin alt see thi in,t joker

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    So now jealousy seems to be rearing its ugly head in that we may not be able to sign Kiefer Moore.

How many of you were gladly posting on here that he was the new messiah and the best thing since sliced bread with his prolific goal scoring that shot us up the table?

Stats earlier showed we were the highest scoring team in all of Europe...better than Barcelona...Moore scores more goals then Messi or Ronaldo.....remember those headlines?

You fickle bunch of turncoats!

If you actually end up here Kiefer watch out for the knives in your back if you have a bad spell.

I would personally like to say thanks for the memories and the goal tally.

Good luck in wherever you end up in football.
    Oh Dear me , still trying to grab all the headlines Brin, I believe you owe a lot of good people on here an unreserved apology ��

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Oh Dear me , still trying to grab all the headlines Brin, I believe you owe a lot of good people on here an unreserved apology ��
    Get real some on here are idiots end off and have small memories...you included if you are asking for an apology

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey46 View Post
    Indeed said it before without the goals instilling confidence we would be in the bottom half at the very best Brin. short memories for sure. UTFM!!! Moore and Ball up front with Taylor back would be exciting imo.
    Bang on pal

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Very harsh Brin. Nobody is slagging KM off, just suggesting we might be ok without him. I think we desperately need him but it's all about opinions.
    Wrinkly..too much negativity pal and we always seem to turn on the player saying we don't need him when we look like we can't sign him so why slag off the player?

you take a goal scorer out of any side in the world and they wouldnt be were they are in the league ...take messi out ronaldo out... kane out ....everyside has a goal scorer... and if moore had not scored those goals someone else would have ...we are prob on our best run this season ... without moore there is life without him..... but id like to sign him but i wouldnt bust the bank to get him .

I'm with you on this DPfG

Hope there's a back-up plan for another striker though cos we are a bit thin.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Get real some on here are idiots end off and have small memories...you included if you are asking for an apology
    Well we will see if you have the balls to repeat that if I see you in the Bluecoates again ?

Kin'ell Brin, I could understand it if people had been abusing KM on Twitter or sumat. I get where you're coming from but no one has slagged him off and no one has said we'll be better off without him. I think everyone wants him back, I definitely do, and think we should do whatever it takes. Those saying we might be ok without him might have a valid point based on recent results.

Hazza & DPFC you've got it spot on..we all want KM but don't want to break the bank for him..we've been on a good run of late.
    Brin..NOBODY is a lagging KM off mate.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast