+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You ungrateful....

You ungrateful....

So now jealousy seems to be rearing its ugly head in that we may not be able to sign Kiefer Moore.

How many of you were gladly posting on here that he was the new messiah and the best thing since sliced bread with his prolific goal scoring that shot us up the table?

Stats earlier showed we were the highest scoring team in all of Europe...better than Barcelona...Moore scores more goals then Messi or Ronaldo.....remember those headlines?

You fickle bunch of turncoats!

If you actually end up here Kiefer watch out for the knives in your back if you have a bad spell.

I would personally like to say thanks for the memories and the goal tally.

Good luck in wherever you end up in football.
    Last edited by frogmiller; 04-01-2018 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Brin wanted the word removed and has apologised if any of you were offended. Personnally I think the thread is worth keeping.

Why whats happened Brin?

Read Frog's post...'Am I The Only One Not Too Bothered?'

Not just Frog but reading through other posts, 'so what if we don't get him' etc. very short memories indeed.

Indeed said it before without the goals instilling confidence we would be in the bottom half at the very best Brin. short memories for sure. UTFM!!! Moore and Ball up front with Taylor back would be exciting imo.

Think people are just a bit resigned to lose him which I am but I agree with you good luck to kieffer and thanks for everything. If it had not been for his goals we would be struggling somewhere near the bottom now.

Very harsh Brin. Nobody is slagging KM off, just suggesting we might be ok without him. I think we desperately need him but it's all about opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Very harsh Brin. Nobody is slagging KM off, just suggesting we might be ok without him. I think we desperately need him but it's all about opinions.

Brin glad you are on the same rioja as me .
    Now chill out .

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    So now jealousy seems to be rearing its ugly head in that we may not be able to sign Kiefer Moore.

How many of you were gladly posting on here that he was the new messiah and the best thing since sliced bread with his prolific goal scoring that shot us up the table?

Stats earlier showed we were the highest scoring team in all of Europe...better than Barcelona...Moore scores more goals then Messi or Ronaldo.....remember those headlines?

You fickle bunch of turncoats!

If you actually end up here Kiefer watch out for the knives in your back if you have a bad spell.

I would personally like to say thanks for the memories and the goal tally.

Good luck in wherever you end up in football.
    ^This^

I think someone needs a chill pill lol

He’s not even signed for anyone brin so I wouldn’t say good bye just yet.

Brin chill mate...I'd love him to sign but I wouldn't be totally gutted if he didn't..in my view we need a really strong reliable defence and Keeper.
    I'd hate to think we'd paid over the odds for KM at the expense of penny pinching on the defence tbh.
    Yes I'd love him to sign but I'm more worried about the defence getting sorted 1st pal.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast