Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
So far the JTW is going really well IMO. Hansen out. Lenny in. Others mooted to be close
Getting planning permission to revamp the kop and south stand is great planning. Saves years of red tape if,as and when we decide to go for it. Make no mistake,it IS needed. The kop is an abomination and the South Stand has the potential.
Understand the OP's point of putting investment on the pitch first,and that is what we are doing. I'm very impressed with little things off the pitch though. A club shop on the concourse of the family stand along with a sweet shop. Nice touches . Real ale bar as well.
The club under Wilder is totally reconnecting with the fans on many levels.
All that said,their is plenty of totally justified room for scepticism given the countless boardroom false promises so let's see where we are on Feb 1st.
Oh,and Chips and pals.
Try and debate seriously instead of accusing people of "beating the club".
Noone but noone has ever done that. Just those in the boardroom,and they are not the club. The club is the ground,players,kitmen,groundsmen and the unbreakable bond between Sheffield United FC and her FANS.
Not the miserable b a stards that sit in stony f u c king silence and whinge about fans standing chanting and actually getting behind the lads for 90 minutes.
FFS.
Sorry if I upset you SBT....I just post my view of things mate.