Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

Thread: What if

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    32,173

    What if

    The club doesnt get sold and we buy nobody in Jan,

    Mike up to his old tricks again

    Away games for me only , that will be that. Anyway I think if that happens Rafa walks we will be relegated.

    Fun times huh ?
    Last edited by zoggs; 03-01-2018 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Spelling

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    40,180
    We go down - Rafa walks, i'm 99.9% sure of that.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    We go down - Rafa walks, i'm 99.9% sure of that.
    I'll throw in the other .01%

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,453
    Who could blame him walking?if Ashley 5h1t5 on him again!

    If that happens and we get another 5h1thouse manager in the mold of joke in ear...
    We WILL go down the club will be worth fork all
    And I can see all the fans boycotting big style this time

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,177
    civil war

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    15,677
    Well I wouldn't be very civil....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,177
    build that wall up again and keep oot the southerners

    luckily it runs to the south of st james's park and most of the town centre

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    11,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    We go down - Rafa walks, i'm 99.9% sure of that.
    I think you underestimate how much Rafa likes you (us).

    He said we will be better in the second half of the season - good enough for me just now.

    Blind faith in Rafa from me? Yes.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oxted, Surrey
    Posts
    20,423
    Quote Originally Posted by zoggs View Post
    The club doesnt get sold and we buy nobody in Jan,

    Mike up to his old tricks again

    Away games for me only , that will be that. Anyway I think if that happens Rafa walks we will be relegated.

    Fun times huh ?
    If that happened I doubt that Ashley would have the balls to show his face in Newcastle again.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,177
    Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    If that happened I doubt that Ashley would have the balls to show his face in Newcastle again.
    haha well i think we can say with certainty, that IF it did happen and he did show his face at newcastle, he wouldn't have any balls when he left

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    32,173
    He ain't been seen in a long time I don't think

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oxted, Surrey
    Posts
    20,423
    Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    haha well i think we can say with certainty, that IF it did happen and he did show his face at newcastle, he wouldn't have any balls when he left
    Well for 10 years he's proved he hasn't the balls to run a decent football club.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,525
    He looks like a ball.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    32,173
    A wrecking ball

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oulu, Finland
    Posts
    153
    Well Ashley always seems to want deals made in his terms. He is stubborn and if hes not gonna get
    what he wants he wont sell.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Trimdon station.
    Posts
    3,942
    Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Well for 10 years he's proved he hasn't the balls to run a decent football club.
    In 10 years I'd say he's proved he has the balls.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,279
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    In 10 years I'd say he's proved he has the balls.
    Bolloc@s

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Trimdon station.
    Posts
    3,942
    Quote Originally Posted by jacapus View Post
    Bolloc@s
    We are in the premier league under his ownership regardless of two relegations, of which both were won as title winners.
    He's the best owner we've ever had pound for pound, overall.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    We are in the premier league under his ownership regardless of two relegations, of which both were won as title winners.
    He's the best owner we've ever had pound for pound, overall.





    Wolfie is also available on weekends.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oxted, Surrey
    Posts
    20,423
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    We are in the premier league under his ownership regardless of two relegations, of which both were won as title winners.
    He's the best owner we've ever had pound for pound, overall.
    How many owners have we had who have forced us into two relegations within 10 years whilst having the funds(promised but denied) at his disposal to prevent this.

    That record is what I call the biggest false economy in the club's entire history through good owners and bad.

    Pound for pound if you like relegation costed out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •