Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Celebrity Mastermind.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    13,084

    Celebrity Mastermind.

    I had to google them and still no idea who they are? Thank god i do not pay a fee to the bbc !
    The word "Celebrity " is a nonsense !Utter sh.te !

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    dagenham and europe
    Posts
    16,269
    indeed young master, also the phrase 'VIP' should get a mention imo!
    but we now have 'VUP' as the new standard apparently for all those trash shows, VUP= very unimportant person.
    ps
    great win yesterday

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    530
    The contestants may have been Z-listers but I enjoyed three out of the four specialist subjects,Queen,Dirty Harry and Blackburn Rovers

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Darkest Lancashire
    Posts
    32,070
    He even got the Trelleborgs question right ..lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    13,084
    Last edited by trickydick; 03-01-2018 at 08:21 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    13,084
    One of the best teams to be on there was Newham college
    See Alf when you questioned my education a couple of years back suggesting about my education and your Grammar school education
    i told you i had a good education.
    I went to Newham College. before i moved south
    But i still "ThickyDick" Lol My friend
    Last edited by trickydick; 03-01-2018 at 08:27 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    530
    Newham college?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,308
    Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    I had to google them and still no idea who they are? Thank god i do not pay a fee to the bbc !
    The word "Celebrity " is a nonsense !Utter sh.te !
    I am more concerned with how come Trick is not paying his TV license!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,308
    Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    One of the best teams to be on there was Newham college
    See Alf when you questioned my education a couple of years back suggesting about my education and your Grammar school education
    i told you i had a good education.
    I went to Newham College. before i moved south
    But i still "ThickyDick" Lol My friend
    Since when did they have teams on Mastermind?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Darkest Lancashire
    Posts
    32,070
    Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Since when did they have teams on Mastermind?
    Trickys drinking Sarsasparella again..lol

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    530
    I can only think that he's been watching University Challenge but they don't have many questions about Dirty Harry,Queen and Blackburn Rovers on there unless they have dumbed it down a bit since I last watched it

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    15,401
    Over 75's get free, FREE not three, TV licenses

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,308
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Over 75's get free, FREE not three, TV licenses
    He will get you for that gaz!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    13,084
    Quote Originally Posted by chalky_ncfc View Post
    Newham college?
    Yes it is a college in east London Chalky

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    13,084
    Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    I am more concerned with how come Trick is not paying his TV license!!
    I aint payed a TV license in years

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    13,084
    Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Since when did they have teams on Mastermind?
    I got confused it has been a long festive period lol.
    However i was correct about University Challenge

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    13,084
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Trickys drinking Sarsasparella again..lol
    I been watching catch up tv as the mrs and daughter are unwell so i doing all the work and trying to keep up with things. No drinking what ever that is called Alf

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Darkest Lancashire
    Posts
    32,070
    Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    I been watching catch up tv as the mrs and daughter are unwell so i doing all the work and trying to keep up with things. No drinking what ever that is called Alf
    Great to see you are a family man Tricky..Your family comes before everything mate..

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Great to see you are a family man Tricky..Your family comes before everything mate..
    Yeah,top man tricky

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    13,084
    Quote Originally Posted by chalky_ncfc View Post
    Yeah,top man tricky
    Thank you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •