Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Troy Deeney

Troy Deeney

we're in for him apparently.

Ugly mofo but he'd do better than Joselu and Perez

Troy Deeney is just back from a knee injury, overweight and in the worst form of his life. I'd rather we gave Armstrong a proper run....

And has just served a ban for gouging a player's eyes...just the sort of cunt we don't need.

lol just a thought lol

Watford turned down 30 Mil from Leicester in the summer .Slimani is the perfect for for this set up .

Plus, once Sauron realises one of his orcs is missing he'll just summon him back to Mordor anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by zoggs View Post
    Watford turned down 30 Mil from Leicester in the summer .Slimani is the perfect for for this set up .
    Why do you like Slimani so much though zoggs? Looks a decent player, but I'm sure we could better for the same money. Even on loan.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Plus, once Sauron realises one of his orcs is missing he'll just summon him back to Mordor anyway.
    LOL speaking of Orcs, did you watch the new Will Smith movie Bright? Despite it being panned by critics, I thought it was decent and an interesting world they set up. They just announced a sequel.

Ain't seen it, Benny.

Ain't seen it, Benny.
    Give it a gander, I thought it was decent. On Netflix.

Quote Originally Posted by BenArfa10 View Post
    Give it a gander, I thought it was decent. On Netflix.
    My friend rated that, said was worth a watch as well.

Can't say Deeney inspires me as much as Slimani, Ings or Sturridge personally but he is probably better than Joselu

Been watching Mindhunter, Manhunt: Unabomber and Dark on Netflix recently. All three excellent, particularly the two former.

Anyway, Troy Deeney is fat.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Been watching Mindhunter, Manhunt: Unabomber and Dark on Netflix recently. All three excellent, particularly the two former.

i don't get to choose - but i'll pass on thoise suggestions to my lad.... and Bright as well lol

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post

Dude watch Power on Netflix! You won't regret it! It just gets better and better each season.

Ah yeah I like him man , big strong lad , isint afraid to get stuck in.can play up top on his own holds the ball up well ...

Just think he would be very good for the way we set up ...Llorente would be another I'd really like , but doubt that one

Quote Originally Posted by BenArfa10 View Post
    Dude watch Power on Netflix! You won't regret it! It just gets better and better each season.
    I will then mate, cheers.

"They say this is a big, rich town
    I just come from the poooooooooest part
    Bright lights, city life, I gotta make it "...

Quote Originally Posted by zoggs View Post
    "They say this is a big, rich town
    I just come from the poooooooooest part
    Bright lights, city life, I gotta make it "...
    YOU KNOW IT!!!!

Awesome show!

He could be most expensive orc ever?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast