+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT) KFC shut in parkgate

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    There should be a law against these sorts of outlets, one per town or every 10/20 miles apart.

All these outlets do is increase laziness and obesity, you can normally tell the how poor an area is by how many Greggs, KFC, BK or McD there are
    Agree GMGM. We are starting to see US fast food outlets in China, Hong Kong and South Asia cities. They are giving up their traditional diets. Obesity rates for under 10s in China and HK is 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Agree GMGM. We are starting to see US fast food outlets in China, Hong Kong and South Asia cities. They are giving up their traditional diets. Obesity rates for under 10s in China and HK is 50%.

Good post. The traditional diets are going with the traditional ways of life.

I share the dismay regarding the glut of US fast food outlets. However I would be happy to accept a "Cheesecake Factory" on the doorstep.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    I share the dismay regarding the glut of US fast food outlets. However I would be happy to accept a "Cheesecake Factory" on the doorstep.
    I'd be happy to accept the invitation for a cuppa

The much more healthy option of donut dunkers are on the rise

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Good post. The traditional diets are going with the traditional ways of life.
    My best friend told me he grew up on fast food due to his parents working all the time, sadly I think the main reason for obesity is a lack of parenting. Unfortunately some parents don’t have a choice but to give a kid a microwave meal and pick up a McDonald’s or whatever on their way home.

Sad huh

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I'd be happy to accept the invitation for a cuppa
    You would be more than welcome frog, despite dissing Kieffer and sending brin into an uncontrolled rage.
    In fact, now that I've discovered that KFC manage to sell chicken ribs to gullible punters, I eagerly anticipate their next innovation and look forward to sharing a bucket of spicy beaks and feet with you in the not too distant future

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    You would be more than welcome frog, despite dissing Kieffer and sending brin into an uncontrolled rage.
    In fact, now that I've discovered that KFC manage to sell chicken ribs to gullible punters, I eagerly anticipate their next innovation and look forward to sharing a bucket of spicy beaks and feet with you in the not too distant future
    I look forward to being released from my none self imposed situation and visit at the soonest moment. I like Moore but I wouldn't be too upset if we didn't sign him. I'll bring video footage with me.

Do they supply spoons with the cheese cake?

Any Chick-fil-A in the area? They are probably the healthiest fast food chain in the US. I think a chicken sandwich only has about 300- 400 calories and they do great salads.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Any Chick-fil-A in the area? They are probably the healthiest fast food chain in the US. I think a chicken sandwich only has about 300- 400 calories and they do great salads.
    Not on a Sunday they don't

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast