+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Spanish Striker Rafa Mir

Spanish Striker Rafa Mir

He has signed for the club on a four and a half year deal.

More Info Click Here

Nuno gave him his senior debut when he was at Valencia. Real Madrid wanted him to sign as well (though obviously he would not have jumped to senior team there).

Not a Mendes client either before opposing fans get their underwear in a twist.

Time will tell, but he wasn’t too expensive and we need some support at striker as Bonatini is our only true forward (and I think the fixtures are wearing on him. Maximum fixtures he’s played in a season are 37 and he’s well over halfway there in about half a season).

Short snip of film on Wolves official site showing part of medical, and his attempt to say"Wolves a we". Let us hope he fits in and hits the ground running.

I was laughing to myself thinking there will probably be a thread devoted to this news on Cardiff Mad but then I thought hey, don't be so stupid.

Oh, wait a minute......

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    I was laughing to myself thinking there will probably be a thread devoted to this news on Cardiff Mad but then I thought hey, don't be so stupid.

Oh, wait a minute......
    They've dropped too many tabs that lot!!

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post

Oh, wait a minute......
    What I find really amusing is the way they show their total lack of knowledge of what is going on. Perhaps we should send a mission to Cardiff to promote the ability to read!

If rumours are to be believed then Rafa Mir could be on his way out of Molineux, he's been linked with a move to Spanish side Las Palmas. There no point having him at Wolves just to either sit on the bench or play for the U23s.

Yep, U23s will be worse competition than he faced in Segunda B with Valencia’s reserve squad. Needs playing time at Wolves or elsewhere and it doesn’t look like he’s going to get much time with Wolves in the Prem

It would appear that the loan move to Las Palmas has gone through. He can only benefit from the move and should come back a year older with more experience.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)