+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal......

Arsenal......

Just watched their 2-2 draw against Chelsea, lol we're going to get walloped, I'll be there to watch the destruction for my sins,
    Arsenal have nothing apart from the FA Cup to play for so I'm expecting a strong Arsenal squad on Sunday,
    Looking forward to the game though, prediction 0-4.

Nothing to play for?
    They have a League Cup semi against Chelsea on the 11th. They are favourites for the Europa League and are well in contention for 4th place.

Nothing apart from the FA Cup?
    Think again my boy.

Es***. You worrying for nothing they won't be playing that eleven it will be their kids Wenger always plays the kids in the cups

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Es***. You worrying for nothing they won't be playing that eleven it will be their kids Wenger always plays the kids in the cups
    Actually Forest's side today was younger than Wenger's with 6 having played in Gary Brazil's Academy. Too bad that Derby should let the East Midlands down & get knocked out.

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    Actually Forest's side today was younger than Wenger's with 6 having played in Gary Brazil's Academy. Too bad that Derby should let the East Midlands down & get knocked out.
    Well you can only play whats put in front of ya so fair do's, not forests problem what wenger decides to do but historically he's always been the same, he's even said tonight it backfired on him. Make no mistake though you got the easier draw out of us two, i'd of even fancied us against arsenal and you to get spanked even more than we were against manure but alas we'll never know, good luck in the next round anyhow

adlestrope. Yes we had to play against a proper team whith out our big hitters Can just imagine your so called defense against Lukaku Rashford Martial Lingard Fellani I think the saying cricket score would spring to mind

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    adlestrope. Yes we had to play against a proper team whith out our big hitters Can just imagine your so called defense against Lukaku Rashford Martial Lingard Fellani I think the saying cricket score would spring to mind
    They might get the chance to play against them yet.

Good result for Forest, hope they go all the way and forget about the league. relegation dog fight would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Good result for Forest, hope they go all the way and forget about the league. relegation dog fight would be great!
    Poor cup draw for you guys, ours isn't to bad. Swansea would be easier cos they are in a relegation dog fight so would field a weak team but Wolves would produce a far better crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Poor cup draw for you guys, ours isn't to bad. Swansea would be easier cos they are in a relegation dog fight so would field a weak team but Wolves would produce a far better crowd.
    Oh I won't say that, Sidders thinks Hull are as good as Man City on their day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast