+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Transfers

Transfers

I just saw that Northampton have released both Lewis McGugan and Ryan McGivern... I know McGivern is a NI international and is a very decent player indeed and can play left or center back... McGugan we all know from his time at Florist... would any of these 2 interest you?

Lewis McGugan scored some good goals at Forest, but we're blessed with midfielders. Its a striker or 2 we need.

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Lewis McGugan scored some good goals at Forest, but we're blessed with midfielders. Its a striker or 2 we need.
    I get what you are saying Steward... but if the disaster happens (Yates to Scunny) then I wonder would he be a decent recruit... As I said i know about Mcgivern and the fact that that chap can play...

We're getting a player with perspective according to AH

Alan Hardy
    ‏Verified account @Bigalanh5
    41m41 minutes ago

Alan Hardy Retweeted Carl Litchy

I have been with a perspective new player tonight but wasn’t Sol 👀

The question is, what sort of perspective, an attacking, defensive or creative perspective or maybe a political perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    We're getting a player with perspective according to AH

Alan Hardy
    ‏Verified account @Bigalanh5
    41m41 minutes ago

Alan Hardy Retweeted Carl Litchy

I have been with a perspective new player tonight but wasn’t Sol ��

The question is, what sort of perspective, an attacking, defensive or creative perspective or maybe a political perspective.
    More an indication of the pitfalls of ****ter, obviously meant "prospective" and the so called predictive text kicked in. Or he can't spell?

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    More an indication of the pitfalls of ****ter, obviously meant "prospective" and the so called predictive text kicked in. Or he can't spell?
    Or maybe the player in question was a certain distance away and therefore appeared smaller than he was advertised to be?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Or maybe the player in question was a certain distance away and therefore appeared smaller than he was advertised to be?
    Messi always looks like a midget dwarf on my computer.....maybe AH has won the lottery and put in a cheeky bid

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Messi always looks like a midget dwarf on my computer.....maybe AH has won the lottery and put in a cheeky bid
    Mmm. Definitely worth a look. Obviously from closer than before.