+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forest

Forest

According to the Sum. Hecky to be appointed manager of Forest by Sunday

Scab !!

Am still wondering why Hecky ent signed this new contract which is gathering dust on the table.

Can’t see it .... him joining Forest

This time I think he's on his way. It's the logical thing to do. He's only a few results away from the sack here in my view anyway. Let him go and get some compo.

It's a win, win.

We wunt get much compo forrim Ponte ,,,,,,,

Better than nowt though Roma. I'll be glad to see back of him. His tactics, substitutions and starting line -ups have been taken out of a corn flake packet all season and results have been crap to boot.

Hope he doesn’t go. But I think it’s a move he may consider. The “scab” situation is a sticky one, but one I think he would cope with.
    If they offer a 3 year deal I reckon he will be gone.
    I’ve mixed feelings about wether I want him to go or not. ( and I’m being honest here, as I know it’s not PC to slag him off). Fresh ideas, and a lift to the players who would need to impress a new boss may be a good spur to survival, yet we could weather this storm and Kick on with a couple of additions of maturity/goalscorers to finish around 10th and have a stable side next year challenging the top 6
    Think I’d prefer the second option, as I think we will get a foreign Manager next who will need 6 months to get to know players and the League..... And we haven’t got that time

I don't think it isn't a coincidence he hasn't agreed a new deal here either.

i dont want him to go but if he goes he goes

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast