+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Grant And Yates Going?

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Talking about Florist... Have you got Tricky tied up in your cellar??

Tricky and Stan????

Name:  gmp.jpg
Views: 1146
Size:  13.4 KB

Saw the Liverpool v Everton match last night Tom Davies of Everton looks a great prospect ,if we lost Grant I wonder if he would be a loan possibility ? ,Don't know much about his situation at Everton tho ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hysongreenpie View Post
    Saw the Liverpool v Everton match last night Tom Davies of Everton looks a great prospect ,if we lost Grant I wonder if he would be a loan possibility ? ,Don't know much about his situation at Everton tho ?
    I was going to ask if you were being serious but I shall give you the benefit. I will however say, there is more chance of sid, Elite and Big Fat **** getting into bed with Theresa May( love to see it though,or maybe not ) than us signing Tom Davies.
    Last edited by navypie; 06-01-2018 at 01:53 PM.

Scunny manager down to watch Yates today.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    Scunny manager down to watch Yates today.
    Hope Ryan doesn't have a stinker just to avoid going there...

Quote Originally Posted by Hysongreenpie View Post
    We should probably aim slightly lower than someone that plays in their first team fairly regularly...

That's a maybe then lol Gould pay more attention to other divisions not just division 2 lol

Should not Gould but then he wasn't bad in his day

So Yates and Grant show they can play at Championship level - mmm - might not be good news

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    So Yates and Grant show they can play at Championship level - mmm - might not be good news
    Norwich are interested in Grant & least one Championship club believe that Kevin Nolan can do a job in that league.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast