+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - Donald Trump's Big Red 'Button'

OT - Donald Trump's Big Red 'Button'

Donald Trump's latest tweet:

"North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!"

Is it just me or is The Donald bragging about the size of his clit?

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post

"North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!"

No it's just you with your Donald fettish

I wonder if Kevin Nolan has a big button on his desk? And what would happen if he pressed it?

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post

Go Donald, a real world leader at last.....

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Hope you sigh up for the war when it happens

It really helps me sleep soundly in my bed to know that these f00king lunatics are currently in charge of the most powerful country on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Even you don’t really believe that.

His tweets prove what a complete arsehole Trump really is. The "My button is bigger than your button" argument is usually played out in Primary School playgrounds, but Trump is enough of a w@nker to take it to the world stage.

And Soccerman is enough of a w@nker to support it!

Neither Donald Trump nor any other President of the USA has this Big Red Button on his desk or anywhere, he alone has no physical means of launching a nuclear attack. He can, however, start the ball rolling as he has the legal and political power to order others to.

If he just wakes up in the middle of the night and decides to start a nuclear attack immediately, just for fun, it is highly likely he will be disobeyed and questioned by the Chief of Staff of the White House, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the National Security Advisor, etc., who are trained to disobey an order such as this if they decide it's illegal.

If, on the other hand, an incoming strike is detected by the thousands of people in the national security complex and it is decided that this is a genuine attack then a response could be on it's way in less than 30 minutes, he can order that.

Kim Jong Un, as "Supreme Leader" of NK may have a different system, and probably has. He is the one to beware of.

Trump's mental instability will spiral into self-destruction soon. Mueller will have exposed him by the end of 2018 for the immoral unprincipled s h i t bag he is, but it will take the Republican party turning on its own to bring about a change in the Presidency.
    There is more likelihood that Notts won't be promoted than Trump remaining President this time next year.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast