+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Grant And Yates Going?

From Norwich *****:

Here`s a little snippet for you courtesy of the Press Association`s Nick Ma****er regarding Nottingham Forest`s attacking midfielder, Jorge Grant.

The 23 year old is currently on loan with League Two Notts County and has scored 16 goals in 32 appearances for the Magpies this season.

Regularly right with his transfer gossip, Ma****er has tweeted this morning via @nickma****er: "Norwich want Nottingham Forest`s Jorge Grant. Midfielder currently on loan at Notts County #ncfc #nffc #notts"

Notts County are currently second in League Two and Grant is the second highest scorer in the league.

Forest are without a manager at the moment after Mark Warburton was sacked last week and his successor may well have something to say about Grant`s future, bearing in mind his sparkling form.

Read more: http://www.norwich.*************.co....#ixzz53JrZZAvo

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    From Norwich *****:

Here`s a little snippet for you courtesy of the Press Association`s Nick Ma****er regarding Nottingham Forest`s attacking midfielder, Jorge Grant.

The 23 year old is currently on loan with League Two Notts County and has scored 16 goals in 32 appearances for the Magpies this season.

Regularly right with his transfer gossip, Ma****er has tweeted this morning via @nickma****er: "Norwich want Nottingham Forest`s Jorge Grant. Midfielder currently on loan at Notts County #ncfc #nffc #notts"

Notts County are currently second in League Two and Grant is the second highest scorer in the league.

Forest are without a manager at the moment after Mark Warburton was sacked last week and his successor may well have something to say about Grant`s future, bearing in mind his sparkling form.

Read more: http://www.norwich.*************.co....#ixzz53JrZZAvo
    Regardless of the content I have to admit I went to the article on vi talfootball purely to see what on Earth the censorship software had starred out in the author's name

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    This fred is an absolute classic and living proof that fellers can do gossip at a level the ladies can only envy. Worry about what has happened, not what might.
    Just as all of your political threads are living proof that fellers can argue like infants infants in the playground,enjoy debate & speculation about football on a football forum for a change sidders.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Regardless of the content I have to admit I went to the article on vi talfootball purely to see what on Earth the censorship software had starred out in the author's name
    That's a pretty unfortunate surname to go through life with!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    It had been censored for your continued enjoyment of this website free of degrading material so that you can focus on the things that really matter and you should not have been misled into pursuing corrupted language.

And of course in a few months time anyone wanting to watch a bit of pr0n is going to have to provide proof of being over 18.

Now if we could just persuade greedy companies to stop attempting bombarding us with ads which can cause real damage to computer we might just be getting somewhere, meanwhile Mr Masheter and other common variations of that name will have to be censored less our sensibilites are offended.

(sorry, I've gone a bit OT there)

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That's a pretty unfortunate surname to go through life with!
    But not at all uncommon if you google it.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    If you could why would you want to swap Yates for bishop? Bizzare ��
    Swap a 19 year old for a 37 year old????

I've had a bit of a look on the scum messageboards to see what they think. As you would expect the opinions are a bit mixed, some want Grant in particular recalled, many on the basis that at least it would f**k up our promotion chances (and they call us bitter)! On the other hand, some seem to realise they are both developing much better here than they would in their reserves and want them to stay, which to me is the correct answer. Grant is a very gifted player who can look moderate for 89 minutes but make a game-changing contribution in the other minute (think Oxford City). Yates is very different in that he will rarely produce a moment of magic, but his involvement is constant in the unsung role he plays. I don't think either are ready for the Championship just yet, and seeing as the loan deals seem to working perfectly from both club's perspective I hope they continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I've had a bit of a look on the scum messageboards to see what they think. As you would expect the opinions are a bit mixed, some want Grant in particular recalled, many on the basis that at least it would f**k up our promotion chances (and they call us bitter)! On the other hand, some seem to realise they are both developing much better here than they would in their reserves and want them to stay, which to me is the correct answer. Grant is a very gifted player who can look moderate for 89 minutes but make a game-changing contribution in the other minute (think Oxford City). Yates is very different in that he will rarely produce a moment of magic, but his involvement is constant in the unsung role he plays. I don't think either are ready for the Championship just yet, and seeing as the loan deals seem to working perfectly from both club's perspective I hope they continue.
    Talking about Florist... Have you got Tricky tied up in your cellar??

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Talking about Florist... Have you got Tricky tied up in your cellar??
    Yes, but I give him his daily bread and water.

I'm not as bad as some on here make out.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast