+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McGeehan joins Scunny

McGeehan joins Scunny

Midfielder joins The Iron on a loan deal until the end of the season.

The 22-year-old arrived at Oakwell in the summer of 2017 from Sky Bet League Two side Luton Town.

S****horpe currently occupy 4th spot in Sky Bet League One as they aim to return to the Sky Bet Championship for the first time since the 2010/11 season.

Making his debut away at Millwall in the 3-1 victory over the Lions, McGeehan showed his qualities with a stunning switch of play which led to the second goal of the match and an excellent three points. His next big moment for Paul Heckingbottom's side was an excellent header, which opened his Sky Bet Championship account in the 2-2 home draw with Middlesbrough.

With nine appearances to his name so far, first team opportunities have been limited for the midfielder this season and a loan now gives the perfect chance for McGeehan to gain the ***** football he needs in order to continue his development.

Everyone at Barnsley Football Club wants to wish Cameron the best of luck for the remainder of the season and we will be keeping fans up to date with his progress.

Lol ESR just beat me! Better delete my thread.
    We have been linked with Hakib Adelukan from Scunny all day, think it’s nailed on now?

Or Even Josh Morris ?
    neither however are proven Championship players
    Last edited by Romared; 04-01-2018 at 05:50 PM.

According to the lazy BBC McGeehan has gone to Stevenage and also Ugbo has gone to MK Dons. Was he really recalled?

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    According to the lazy BBC McGeehan has gone to Stevenage and also Ugbo has gone to MK Dons. Was he really recalled?
    In Ugbo's case i reckon it was a diplomatic decision to save the lad further embarrassment , good luck to him in the future ,

Agree Roma he probably stepped up a division too far in my opinion. AS you say good luck to him.

Hecky and Clapham will be starting on saturday ageen Millwall at this rate .

McGeehan he would be one of the last midfielders I would have let go on loan there's are plenty more in front of him who should have gone he's another one who hasnt been given a run I'm not happy with this loan

It’s alright cos Schneider’s gonna do 6 month loan to fulfill his ambition of playing in English league for a ‘top’ club.

Can't weigh this one up. We chased mcgeehan for over 6 months even when he had a broken leg and now he's fit we send him out on loan. Doesn't stack up this I know he needs game's but we shelled nearly a million for this kid!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast