+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jos Luhukay

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Which committee is that ASM? I thought they sacked them all not long after the committee was formed. Remember Roeder and the gang? Rumour has it Carlos wasn't happy so the Chanser got shut.

Not sure who this committee is now, other than it consists of The Chanser, Chansiri and Tuna man
    They did seem to get rid, but Carloss said only 3 months ago that he didn’t decide on the players to be brought in, only the type of players that he wanted.

This new laydee CEO will probably help the new guy out whoever he is. Although the chief Porktalker has already got his pface embedded in tribute on the homepage header. My guess is that the Pigs will all turn up in Orange at the Lane if he’s in by then and smoke weed throughout the game.
    Last edited by GrayBlade; 05-01-2018 at 09:19 AM.

Which committee is that ASM? I thought they sacked them all not long after the committee was formed. Remember Roeder and the gang? Rumour has it Carlos wasn't happy so the Chanser got shut.

Not sure who this committee is now, other than it consists of The Chanser, Chansiri and Tuna man
    The committee seems to be a unnamed group of advisers who seem to be footballers agents who are only interested in getting the people they represent jobs, and of course make as much money as possible for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    My guess is that the Pigs will all turn up in Orange at the Lane if he’s in by then and smoke weed throughout the game.
    We should all drink lots of Sunny D before the game, and can then shower them with appropriately coloured wee, or so the fable goes...

I notice the oinkers nicknaming themselves 'Jossies Giants'. (You have to be of a certain age...). He might turn out to be a great manager, but theres nowt like setting yourself up for a fall, is there?

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    We should all drink lots of Sunny D before the game, and can then shower them with appropriately coloured wee, or so the fable goes...

I notice the oinkers nicknaming themselves 'Jossies Giants'. (You have to be of a certain age...). He might turn out to be a great manager, but theres nowt like setting yourself up for a fall, is there?
    Just like they did before the first derby game this season... leave em to it I say

Never bloody heard of him !!!

As Johnny Rotten famously said " Ever had the feeling you're being ripped off".

4 clubs, sacked twice, resigned once before sack and one resignation. Not been in work since mid 2016.

Pigs, the club that keeps giving.
    Last edited by mahatmafoot; 05-01-2018 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    As Johnny Rotten famously said " Ever had the feeling you're being ripped off".

4 clubs, sacked twice, resigned once before sack and one resignation. Not been in work since mid 2016.

Pigs, the club that keeps giving.
    Well, kind of. He actually said 'ever get the feeling you've been cheated'.

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY are in talks with Dutch coach Jos Luhukay about becoming their new boss in a surprise move.

Luhukay has spent all of his managerial career in Germany and worked for Borussia Munchengladbach and Stuttgart among others during a lengthy time in the Bundesliga.

Sheffield Wednesday are in talks with Dutch coach Jos Luhukay about becoming their new boss in a surprise move

Owner Dejphon Chansiri hopes to finalise the shock appointment before the FA Cup clash with Carlisle after interviewing several candidates.

Chansiri had dreamt of big names like Andre Villas-Boas and Jose Fonseca, but he sped up the process after poor results under caretaker Lee Bullen.

Luhukay is similar to Carlos Carvalhal with a record of moving clubs regualllrly and he is keen to succeed the Portguese coach who was sacked a fortnight ago.

Chansiri also considered experienced German Bruno Labbadia, who is also available, but Luhukay got the nod as he fits the budget and profile.
    Some decent clubs he's worked for,Munchengladbach,Stuttgart,Herta Berlin and now he could get the MASSIVEST JOB of the lot.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Well, kind of. He actually said 'ever get the feeling you've been cheated'.
    There's always a smart ass about.

41% win ratio through his career so he’s not necessarily a mug but has a tendency to not stick around for long.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast