+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quinn signs contract extension.

Expect Robson will be offski which I don’t think is a disaster, he’s become a steady enough player at this level but I have doubts in his ability to go much further as unlike Barry Douglas, he has no outstanding attribute.

Fraser’s talent is undeniable but it’s increasingly clear his foot isn’t up to the job of being a pro footballer. His entire game is based around close control so he’s always going to encourage late tackles. It’s now happened 3 times in last year, he’s going to have to prove he’s over that before anyone parts with a fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    There has been too many rumours and i expect that Robson at least will move on, then a new LB arrived kinda adds to that for me. As for Fraser, i think he will sign a new deal given recent events and will hopefully prove his talent next season and make us a wee bit more money.

With some of the other types of players being rumoured then signed, i expect that we may loose others.
    Not sure how true, but have heard both Robson and Fraser have signed pre-contracts with an "on fire" league one club.
    Do Utd still get development fees if it is moving down South?

Must be the The Rangers then signing Fraser ......it’s usually them getting crocked players through medical

Glad that Quinns extended his stay, good player, does a job, experienced pro to help the younger players

I’m not too keen on quinn but he’s fine as a backup

Quote Originally Posted by bawbagg View Post
    I’m not too keen on quinn but he’s fine as a backup
    Was dreadful again today. He andid Flood just put us under constant pressure with square and back passes. Makes Durnan look like Beckenbauer.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Glad that Quinns extended his stay, good player, does a job, experienced pro to help the younger players
    I take this back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)