+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Leonard deal done(almost)

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I doubt he was walkin to Sheffield from Sarfend Monte. Perhaps mi owd pal TT was doin the satnav? UTCB
    you know what I mean just saying I'm surprised the deal wasn't sorted yesterday and it seemed to be going that way in the morning.....still not convinced he wants to move up north

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    you know what I mean just saying I'm surprised the deal wasn't sorted yesterday and it seemed to be going that way in the morning.....still not convinced he wants to move up north
    So why bother travellin all the way from Towie if he dunt wanna come North? Soon as King Kev has a chat it'll be job done mi thinks. UTCB

What would Lenny have cost if he had 3 years left on his contract? Probably £2m+? There's a thought. That's a lot for a L1 midfielder. It suggests we have a very good player.

He'll be like another Basham for us, but more of a natural midfielder. He can play RB, RWB and RCB comfortably.

Players like that are invaluable.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    What would Lenny have cost if he had 3 years left on his contract? Probably £2m+? There's a thought. That's a lot for a L1 midfielder. It suggests we have a very good player.

He'll be like another Basham for us, but more of a natural midfielder. He can play RB, RWB and RCB comfortably.

Players like that are invaluable.
    I'm sure i read somewhere he played left back for Plymouth at times as well Herby.UTCB

All the board know who has satnav problems don't they Aya but, hey-ho, cheap shots cost ( and mean ) nothing.

You, more than anyone, should be able to tell us about the pull of the south?

So why bother travellin all the way from Towie if he dunt wanna come North? Soon as King Kev has a chat it'll be job done mi thinks. UTCB
    still have my doubts rod........what stopped him signing yesterday? we'll see on Monday either way

still have my doubts rod........what stopped him signing yesterday? we'll see on Monday either way
    Cos he arrived later than 5pm and some parts of the medical couldn't be done.UTCB

Cos he arrived later than 5pm and some parts of the medical couldn't be done.UTCB
    He should have traveled up by train,then he would have been signed and sealed now

what happened..........satnav issues?

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post

All the board know who has satnav problems don't they Aya but, hey-ho, cheap shots cost ( and mean ) nothing.

You, more than anyone, should be able to tell us about the pull of the south?
    Still got thi mardy head on i see mi owd pal.UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 06-01-2018 at 03:53 PM.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast