+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Leonard deal done(almost)

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Bloody hell, it's catching.
    nice

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Medical now passed announcement within next 24 hours

https://twitter.com/sportspeteo/stat...23130963759104
    ah ok - sounds more promising - will believe it when I see it tho

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    nice
    ?

This is an interesting theory from the S2 board:

"Perhaps it’s all part of a cunning plan.....sign 3 players and announce all at once at the last minute to keep the piggies guessing about the line up and make their preparations harder. Can’t plan for something when you have no clue who’s playing and what formation, and adding 3 new players might see a completely new set up to really catch them out."

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    This is an interesting theory from the S2 board:

"Perhaps it’s all part of a cunning plan.....sign 3 players and announce all at once at the last minute to keep the piggies guessing about the line up and make their preparations harder. Can’t plan for something when you have no clue who’s playing and what formation, and adding 3 new players might see a completely new set up to really catch them out."
    If only, that'd be class. But I'm pretty sure said players would be snapped at the training ground and leaked online well before kick off

Get in!

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    'It's all abart opinions mi owd pal'. You don't want to be seen as 'mardy'.
    Good evening chaps,very good. What am i supposed to do now tho? Do i get all mardy & say i'm never going to respond to either of you again and then within a day or two respond to you? Or do i just say you're both thick and childish for postin such rubbish? I'm delighted we've finally got the Lenny deal officially done,Monte i knew there was nowt worry abart.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Good evening chaps,very good. What am i supposed to do now tho? Do i get all mardy & say i'm never going to respond to either of you again and then within a day or two respond to you? Or do i just say you're both thick and childish for postin such rubbish? I'm delighted we've finally got the Lenny deal officially done,Monte i knew there was nowt worry abart.UTCB
    am thrilled he's joined us Rod, and having heard his interview - already love him - he's going to be a big player for us.
    UTB

Quote Originally Posted by GuancheBlade View Post
    If only, that'd be class. But I'm pretty sure said players would be snapped at the training ground and leaked online well before kick off
    Somebody released a pic last night they took at shirecliffe with Leonard last fri

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast