+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Leonard deal done(almost)

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyEdge View Post
    Just playing a bit of catch up on this one but am I right in thinking the transfer didn’t go through Friday because it was after 5pm and they couldn’t complete the medical?
    Surely if the guy is coming up from Southend for talks we’d have the right medical staff on a bit of overtime to do the necessities?
    Or am I missing something? Either way at least we’ve agreed a few with his club and if Wilders chases this guy for so long then Jen must really think he can offer something and not just be a support/backup player
    You are correct Jonny

Apparently some of the processes involved during his medical couldn't be carried out/completed

However, players terms all sorted and contract completion should announced tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    You are correct Jonny

Apparently some of the processes involved during his medical couldn't be carried out/completed

However, players terms all sorted and contract completion should announced tomorrow
    Nice one, cheers 58

............any news? has he got lost again?

I think we may be ready to announce more than one signing Aya.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Patience young lady,honestly you youngsters

im confident we will have 3 new players available for friday utb ftp

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Have ya not heard the MESSIAH's after match interview Monte? He said as far as he's concerned it's a done deal and i think it was Cooky who said it'll be done officially monday.By the way that TT and the satnav comment was cos it's been that long since he was at BDBL he'd get lost,i thought a man wi such a big brain wudda known that,but obvs not.Just thought i'd point out the reason for it after all even a thicko like me knows it was you who got lost on the way to Shrewsbury last season. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Plus he can score goals from a distance, something we’re really lacking and is a threat from free kicks

He’ll need time to settle, it’s a big move from the South coast for him and his family, but I genuinely think we’ve got a top top player here and more importantly so does Wilder. I think he’ll come on as sub on Friday.
    He also has a "long throw" which is something we have been lacking for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    He also has a "long throw" which is something we have been lacking for a long time.
    Corners, free kicks, or long throws. Does it make any difference? We really are sh!t with dead balls into the box

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Have ya not heard the MESSIAH's after match interview Monte? He said as far as he's concerned it's a done deal and i think it was Cooky who said it'll be done officially monday.By the way that TT and the satnav comment was cos it's been that long since he was at BDBL he'd get lost,i thought a man wi such a big brain wudda known that,but obvs not.Just thought i'd point out the reason for it after all even a thicko like me knows it was you who got lost on the way to Shrewsbury last season. UTCB
    fingers are tapping

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast