+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Leonard deal done(almost)

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    tap tap tap
    You are soooo inpatient!

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I’ve heard the same Rod, I think we might announce a double signing.

I assume Evans will be the player to push Duffy and Samire will be on his bike. zUTB.
    Yes i wunt be suprised to see Sami leave,either on loan or a permanent transfer,the squinty eyed scouser at the Valley may want him,i've been disapointed wi Samir as i've mentioned before.In other transfer news Keifer Moore is havin a medical at Barnsley,i think he's a good prospect. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 08-01-2018 at 05:33 PM.

You are soooo inpatient!
    Monte should get some house work done if she's so tap tap tap bored Gray. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Just had a listen to the conference. Uninspiring to say the least. Still, he might pull a rabbit out the hat

One thing that struck me about their club tho whilst I was listening, is that despite all this sh!te with losing the stripes, ticket pricing, kit pricing and the big white Elephant that is the membership club, SWFC is slowly but surely losing it's identity

When you add all the above together with a Thai owner, a CEO from Belguim and now a foreign Manager, one really wonders where as a football club they are really heading?
    100% agree 58. What a complete mess. All the wendies will know it, not all will admit it. The most worrying thing for me would be where does it end. Chansiri obviously doesn't have a clue and seems too self centred to fully empower someone who does.
    Wonder what CW would have done with all that cash. It could well be seen as a poisoned chalice for someone that operates like Wilder but, I bet he wouldn't have failed as spectacularly as they are.
    Hopefully they don't get their act together for one game, I just can't see it happening, utb.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyblade View Post
    100% agree 58. What a complete mess. All the wendies will know it, not all will admit it. The most worrying thing for me would be where does it end. Chansiri obviously doesn't have a clue and seems too self centred to fully empower someone who does.
    Wonder what CW would have done with all that cash. It could well be seen as a poisoned chalice for someone that operates like Wilder but, I bet he wouldn't have failed as spectacularly as they are.
    Hopefully they don't get their act together for one game, I just can't see it happening, utb.
    As long as their bobbar and lose on Friday mate that's all what matters to me.UTCB

You are soooo inpatient!
    Yup - known for it Gray........... I'm positively drumming now .........and actually don't think the deal is going to happen

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Oh dear,you really have got it in for me haven't ya Basil? I think the embarrassin thing is you bein so mardy on a forum for BLADES(TRUE ones or stayaways) but hey i say again,each to their own. UTCB
    Still thinking TB stands for TRUE BLADE?

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Yes i wunt be suprised to see Sami leave,either on loan or a permanent transfer,the squinty eyed scouser at the Valley may want him,i've been disapointed wi Samir as i've mentioned before.In other transfer news Keifer Moore is havin a medical at Barnsley,i think he's a good prospect. UTCB
    You mentioned Keiffer Moore going to Barnsley. Apart from me being a Blade for 65 years, I also support my local Cornish club Truro City. I remember KM playing for us a few years ago when we plucked him out of junior football in Torbay. He had good ball skills but back then we always joked that for such a tall guy, he couldn't jump! Anyway he left us when we went into administration and went to play for Dorchester in the Southern League. Yeovil saw his potential and signed him but also tried to convert him into a centre back! It didn't work but fortunately he was rescued by Mick Macarthy who promptly sent him off to Rovrum on loan and the rest is history.
    Sentimentally I would have liked to see him at BDTBL but I don't think that he is CW's type of player in that you are unlikely to see him tackling defenders for the ball or chasing back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Yup - known for it Gray........... I'm positively drumming now .........and actually don't think the deal is going to happen
    You're not the only one... Supposed to be Friday, now it's the end of Monday and still nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    You're not the only one... Supposed to be Friday, now it's the end of Monday and still nothing
    Fear not CD. The United of old would have announced it today when the Pork has all the media attention and it would have been hidden, but our current media team seem to be a bit more swiitched onto promoting positive news.

Oh and the bods darn at Sarfend seem to think it’s done and dusted, l thought I’d better check, Aya’s Given me the jitters.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast