+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brandon Mason

Brandon Mason

Little bit concerned by this. We don't need a left-back....unless we're selling Robson. :/

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...D-ON-LOAN.html

Kinda agree with you to an extent, but this is a player who has managed to get 4 appearances in an English Premiership team and i expect will be more than adequate to replace Robson.

Looks like Robson may well be on his way, BUT we'll be due circa 200 - 250 k development fee in the summer anyway wherever he goes, so if he is going now, the fee has to be considerably more to justify it. I'm talking 500k. Given that, I'd be comfortable with his departure.

I am hoping it is just for competition for places, as Robson has largely played this season with no competition for left back due to Scobbies injuries and now being utilised at RB and CH

Interview on the zone he says he can play left mid aswell as full back, good to have the option of a natural left sided player.King been doing well there recently but always good to have back up.

I would rather have Paul Dixon back,if he wanted to come home ?

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysanarab View Post
    Really?

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysanarab View Post
    Dixon is well past his best

We’d get hardly anything for robson in summer if he went down south, so if we get 75k/100k now we should take it

We are a selling club.

As long as the numbers add up with future potential income in it then anyone is for sale.

As ever, it's what you then do with that money and who replaces the player that is the key.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)