+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T the wolff book is a disgrace

Trump, I believe, actually did go to some of the USA'a top colleges. In that he is perfectly correct. However, I have read online that his marks were not all that impressive.

To draw a parallel. I have coached at the DCFC Academy when over with students doing the UEFA B licence at the Sports College in Haarlem I used to teach at. I have also played four games of football at Moor Farm between we Dutch coaches and the DCFC coaching staff. Won 3 lost 1. Those are facts. They also do NOT make me a candidate for the Stoke job nor should GR be thinking of offering me a 3 year contract in any position on the pitch for DCFC.

Trump is just getting a reaction from the lefty media,, hes playing a beautiful game imo, not only is he winding the snowflakes up hes distracting them at the same time, getting them to mock/seeth on twitter is all part of the plan. Hes the perfect troll tactician.

Not read your response but keep on taking the pills!!

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Trump is just getting a reaction from the lefty media,, hes playing a beautiful game imo, not only is he winding the snowflakes up hes distracting them at the same time, getting them to mock/seeth on twitter is all part of the plan. Hes the perfect troll tactician.
    Well that’s a relief...now we know the so called ‘leader of the free world’ is spending his time so wisely...’getting a reaction from the lefty media’ - whatever that is in the U.S. - and ‘winding the snowflakes up’.

Truth is, the man may be a ‘genius’ in terms of self publicity, but in every other respect he is an amoral buffoon and, imo, the most dangerous one the planet has seen in the last eighty odd years.

I didn't realise the President of the USA's job scope included trolling!!

Heck, I might even get a chance to be Secretary of State. I promise to troll every other world leader/foreign minister, especially Comrade Kim and the Ayalollah, Trump's favourites, besides 'Crooked Hillary' of course.

The following is not from the book but from leaked sources:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018...ked-schedules/

It seems the self proclaimed genius is one lazy dysfunctional and insecure fool. Starts work at 11am and has played golf 88 times last year.
    Dumb rednecks got conned. Maybe he's not too dumb, conning the rednecks to vote him in. Then again anyone can con those backwater rednecks.

Romanis, I do believe you are trolling our resident redneck!

Quote Originally Posted by KingCharlieGeorge View Post
    Romanis, I do believe you are trolling our resident redneck!

Oh yes, I hope to be on Trump's Cabinet or closet!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)